┊ Chapter two: Curiosity? ┊

◍˚ Chapter two ◍˚
                                                                                     ———————————
                                                                                         ཻུ۪۪┊  Curiosity? ཻུ۪۪┊
                                                                                ===================
Tw: this contains go look out for the warning if you're uncomfortable to skip it

When y/n got away from Ritou she decided it would be way too risky to stay at Konda Village so she went to Chinju Forest deciding it would be safer even if it was quite a walk away it took about 30 minutes to walk there on her arrival she noticed it wouldn't be a good idea to sleep anywhere around there so she climbed up a tree and fell asleep on one of the branches not knowing someone was watching her..

                                                                             ~     | POV Ei/Puppet |    ~
                                                                                 ==============
As I watched through the puppet's eye's I saw a girl? From the looks of it she was trying to escape Ritou but you didn't tell guards as you were curious as to what she was doing.

(12 minutes later)

I saw as she passed by Konda Village as I realize she was going towards Chinju Forest to guarantee safety. As I was watching her she suddenly climbed up a tree. But why? Then they started trying to get comfortable by the looks of it? I thought then I decided it would be best for the puppet to go back to the city for now Intel in the morning to avoid suspicion of where the puppet went.

The next day(7:00AM)
+~ POV Y/N ~+
=============
As I woke up in the shade of the tree I realize how uncomfortable the tree was and the regret of sleeping there but not like you could do anything about it so you got an the Apple from your pouch that you collected from mondstadt when you were visiting you're friend that lived there. You decided it would be best to head to the main part of the city. As you were on your way you saw the traveller and paimon so you went over to them to see what they were doing. Turns out they were going to do the same thing you were. Heading to the city.

Traveller: ah hello y/n wasn't expecting to see you so soon what are you doing?
(Background: paimon just complaining how hungry she is)

Y/n: hey traveller I'm actually going to the city! Where are you heading anyways?

Traveller: it appears we're both going to the city!

Paimon: yeah and paimon can't wait to try the food they have!!

( POV Mind: of course Paimon is thinking about the food that's the only thing she will think about no matter where she is )

Traveller: y/n? Y/n  you there?

Y/n: ah- yes sorry I just spaced out for a second I apologize.

Traveller: if you did what were you thinking about?

Y/n: ...

Warning ahead
જ ✾ | Memory unlocked | જ ✾
======================
KILL TO SAVE
——————————

Past y/n: WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!? She spoke on the brink of tears barely capable of spitting out those very words

???: You know why you're family owes me A lot of money this is just a last warning or you'll never see your family again cause you'll be dead!

That's when I knew what I had to do to save my family if I ever wanted to see them again... knowing I will have to kill him To save my family because no one else would be capable of doing it knowing my mother was gravely sick and had to stay in bed and my Younger twin brother's oh they are to young to deal with us and HIM.. my father Who left us with this debt knowing were poor.. that's when you came up how to do it.

3 days later
==========

As you told your family to hide out somewhere else you know it's going to be soon so you started setting up the trap with what money you had you purchased a blow dart that would make him Pass out when I entered his bloodstream but for some reason you got excited for that part of your plan and you wonder why? You knew that didn't matter you set up fake mannikins made out of empty bags that one's contained food long ago you made it look like everyone was huddled together scared for there life you almost believed it was a real yourself but you knew it was fake so I didn't fool you that's when you realized everything was complete except your back up plan you grabbed you're sword that you sharpened before hand to make sure it would be easier to slice through his flesh you wondered what it would be like what is the easy,tough or easy then you have to force the sword through the rest of the way then that start getting excited too? You also wondered about that too? As you told your family to hide out somewhere else you know it's going to be soon so you started setting up the trap with what money you had you purchased a blow dart that would make him Pass out when I entered his bloodstream but for some reason you got excited for that part of your plan and you wonder why? You knew that didn't matter you set up fake mannikins made out of empty bags that one's contained food long ago you made it look like everyone was huddled together scared for there life you almost believed it was a real yourself but you knew it was fake so I didn't fool you that's when you realized everything was complete except your back up plan you grabbed you're sword that you sharpened before hand to make sure it would be easier to slice through his flesh you wondered what it would be like what is the easy,tough or easy then you have to force the sword through the rest of the way then that start getting excited too? You also wondered about that too?

『 Hours Later 』

You knew it was time because you could hear footsteps outside your house or at least let's seemed near By that is when you heard someone right outside the door then suddenly you heard a loud crash realizing the door got kicked open breaking the lock that was locked turns out he was walking right towards your trap as he said.

???: what are you cowards doing Face me already!? I said face me!! He was angry very impatient he was a spoiled brat as a child everything given to him you could tell by his attitude ..

( Author here just wanted to say there will be some gore )

That's when she fired the dark straight in his neck when I hit him he immediately turned around seeing her then a sudden panicked look appeared on his face as he fell to the floor..

She got up realizing he was fully unconscious now she walked over to him cutting out his tongue to avoid him waking up and making noise is blood was spewing out of his mouth everywhere you decide to take it vantage of this opportunity you cut off his legs you did it slowly on purpose to see if he would wake up so he would feel the pain of what he put you through oh because of.. him.. and then cutting off his wrist went to his elbow and then his shoulder to make it look like it wasn't you're doing you flipped him over cutting where his Spine would be cutting out parts of his skin at the back blood was everywhere all over your hand you broke the back of his rib cage making it look like eagle wings (A real life reference) cause that was something that was happening around where you lived that a killer was doing to mark his prey..

when you were finished you look at your hands record for realize what you did..

==============================================================================Hopefully you all enjoyed a longer chapter I worked hard on it sorry if the gore was a bit too descriptive anyways this contains 1316  words!

Hopefully you all enjoyed a longer chapter I worked hard on it sorry if the gore was a bit too descriptive anyways this contains 1316 words!