Paper Ball

^ Y/N to Moose ALSO THANK YOU ALL FOR READING MY FANFIC I APPRECIATE THOSE WHO VOTED TOO!😢💀🖐👁👄👁

Robin saddles his chair facing me with a paper and a pencil in his hand,

"How do I get to this?" He says showing me his math equation homework, I giggle at the side notes he had put aside almost all of the question,

"How does someone do better at the hardest equation then the easiest ones?" I say shaking my head at him.

"I just can't get the easy stuff she talks too fast and only slows down when we do the harder ones," he says skuling,

"I asked finney but I'm here so help me out please?" He pleads with me

"Fine but you owe me," I say as I take the paper from him,

Small Time skip

As Robin and me continue to work a paper ball is thrown at me which prompted me to look up at the culprit. Vence was still looking put the window as for the others moose and billy were turned towards me snickering form their seats. This two idiots...I pick up the paper ball and un crumple it then I write something in it after I was done Robin gave me a look and laugh shaking his head yes. I ball it back up throwing it at our sleeping gym teacher, he stirs from his nap.

He stands up from his seat gunting and panting aa he does, a rumor spread around that he was the you know who but nobody paid it no mind once everyone got a look at him running after robin with the campus police officer one day...embarrassing.

He looks around the room, putting more wight in his step to intimidate us as he walked to the middle of the room. He stops with a meter stick in his hand, he slams it down like a knight in a movie only for it to stab the paper ball. His face was that of confusion and looke down at the paper ball. He kicked it off the meter stick then walked after it, for five antagonizing minutes he attempted to pick up the paper ball.

The laughter stopping every time he got close to picking it up then he would accidently kick it again and everyone would erupt into laughter again. By the time he was done he was out of breath and everyone was laughing hysterically, the gym teacher unfolded the ball then began to read the paper ball.

"Mr hahhh Joe is a<  >kissing b-oyf<  >ker - Moose, MOOSE KENNY!" His face flushed in anger like a cartoon if he continued to heat up he'd probably have steam coming out of his ears.

Everyone stopped laughing and looked towards Moose, he stood up from his seat panicked. He looked like he had something to say but wasn't able to get it out, the gym teacher stomped up to moose paper still in hand grabbing him by the collar and dragging him out the room. As the door closed everyone burst into laughter Billy got put of his seat and stood where Mr.Joe did then hunched over.

He pretended to be holding a paper out in front of him, "Mr.hughhhhh Joe i-IS ASS KISSING BOYFUCKER!" He says laughing holding his stomach,

Everyone was laughing, I whipped the tears from my face as I looked towards Vence, He was looking at me too. I couldn't help but burst into another fit of laugher as we met eye, He snorted and laughed as well.

"Moose IS SO DEAD!" Billy shouts as he looked at us.

End of chap 11

I'm not good at insults so make up your own.
Lol.