1. The Ghoul Child and Anteiku

Start from the beginning

He can't just leave this society like this. Something needs to change. Good thing he has his nanomachines. Although it's strange. Strange how he doesn't need to recharge, how they can practically activate and deactivate whenever he wants and he practically is a lot stronger than he was when fighting Raiden. He's practically invincible. Judging from some shady videos and such he finds of ghouls and investigators and such, he should be able to handle about everyone. He needs to pull the roots of this society out by the roots. Wipe the slate clean of the corrupted members of the system and such and burn it down, leaving an even better society to thrive with the truly weak purged from the system.

But first he has to drink his coffee after a hearty breakfast of eggs and sausages. Good thing there are not a lot of landlords in the 20th ward. He was able to find an actual good looking abandoned house after looking to make sure no one was coming for two days. Along with plenty of free clothes and enough money to last for 5 years for some reason. It's not a lot but he had to suck up his pride and deal with it somehow: So far no one is thinking anything of him despite his very big size of 6 foot 7 and very muscular build but that will change soon, which is why he needs to know more about the society he is living in.

???: *wave* Hello! What can I get for you?

Steven: A cup of black coffee please.

???: Coming up in 2 minutes!

The waiter walks away, leaving Armstrong to grab his newspaper.

Armstrong: Hmmm....32 ghouls eliminated from the 14th ward....4 of which are S rank. Ghouls are ranked from danger huh.....

He flips his newspaper over only to his frustration to find news about ghouls again. Again.....again. Only a few stories weren't about ghouls yet they're basically useless, not contributing to the dire situation Japan is in.

Armstrong: *sigh* What bullshit.

???: Here's your coffee!

Armstrong: *nod* Thank you...

He grabs the cup of coffee as the waiter leaves, taking a big sip while looking outside, seeing the people walking through the streets.

Armstrong: Someday.....things will change.....but let's go for a walk!

Later

Wearing some dress pants, a white dress shirt and a tie like usual, he strolls through several wards, looking at how everything operates.

Steven: *ponder* 'Ghouls are capable of hunting through any means possible....the state of the body doesn't matter as they can eat dead bodies unless decayed enough to lack the RC cells needed. Interesting....their 5 senses are superhuman in comparison to humans. Investigators go in rotations and patrols, many assigned to each ward. I have yet to come across an investigator. Hmmm....life is however somewhat frail here. Ghouls have failed to hurt me so far-'

*THUD*

???: Ow!

He stops, looking down to find a kid on the ground.

Armstrong: I'm sorry. *kneels down* Let me help you up.

 *kneels down* Let me help you up