.05.

"hehe you can't catch me!!" Young girls running around the play ground and talking to each other is a daily seen Y/n sees but she never gets to do that as she is always busy with her own work. She is 8years old but already does everything on her own. Parents? Happiness? Playing? These words can't be found in her dictionary. She looks at the blue sky and curses her parents for having her and leaving her alone in this big world. She kept walking and cursing until she bumped into something..or someone.

"Ahh what the hell is wrong with you kid?? My dress oh my gawd??" a perfectly fine sane lady started yelling at poor Y/n for accidentally getting hit by her fake ass butt and falling down. She kept on yelling at her while a purple eyed boy watched the whole scene. She was about to slap Y/n but was stopped by that white haired kid. He kicked the old lady, grabbed y/N's hand and ran. Y/n doesn't know how many minutes she ran and where she was. All she saw was white hair of her savior. His hands were arm and she felt her heart flutter.

"Hah..were seriously letting her abuse you? What are you? A kid?" That boy told her almost scolding her. Y/n just stared at his beautiful purple eyes. She never saw someone so beautiful.

"Wait are you deaf or mute ? I  can't speak sign language" he groaned. Y/n chuckled and replied , "actually I can..sorry I was just a bit scared of her. Thank you for saving me"

"Scared of that fake ass lowlife? Don't make me laugh. No need to thank me. Next time Save your sorry ass by yourself ." He added as Y/n nodded. She offered a handshake adding, "my name is Y/n l/y. I like you. Let's be friends."

Izana was new in that town. He chuckled at the sight of y/N's innocent smile. He shook her hand and replied, "friends is too formal and old. Be my slave and I will be your king. Izana Kurokawa here".

Y/n grinned and proceed with , "sure if you are strong enough to  earn that place I don't mind being your knight my king". With nothing left in her life she met someone and decided to follow him. Izana smirked and nodded slightly.

At present:
"Y/n..." Izana looked at the picture of Y/n he had in his room. It was the only picture he kept in his room without a black cover on it. He looked genuinely sad as if he was longing for someone. Recalling the past made it worse. He went outside of the room and went to Y/N's room.

"No way?? You mean her? This girl?? Are serious?" Mochi asked Ran and Rindou . They were checking up on y/n. She was still unconscious.

"Yeah she is the one" Siya, their personal doctor confirmed .

"She has been taking Roxanna for almost 4years now. It's surprising she is still alive and her brain isn't completely ruined. Seeing how she doesn't remember anything from 3years ago ..she might be the girl Izana wants" Siya added looking at y/N's chart. She had her back on the door.

"Yeah but what if she isn't?" Rindou asked trying to piss off the guy behind Siya.

"She is Y/n L/n.. and mind your own business Haitani Rindou" Izana said making his way to y/n. He looked at her for a few minutes and gestured others to leave. Once the left he kneeled down and held her own. He kissed her hand gently, "y/n... How did you forget me".

"Woah did you see that? He acted like a whole different person" Sanzu said walking down the hall with others.

"Yeah. He is showing his personal issues more and more these days" Mochi replied. Haitani's didn't really say anything, they don't want to get in Izana's bad vibe.

"This is bad. Mikey will get mad if that bitch steals Izana" Sanzu muttered loud enough for everyone to hear.

"I don't think that's gonna be a problem.." Siya replied.  Everyone looked at her as she showed them a chart.

"According to this 1/4 of her brain is already destroyed thanks to excessive drug consuming and she lost her memories before Roxanna entered her body. I don't think she will ever get her memories back" Siya finished as Sanzu broke into laughter.

"I still can't believe she took more drugs than me. And now Izana is helpless. Damn I love my life." He said taking a pill into his mouth. Mochi escorted Siya out. Haitani's didn't really care much.

In the evening:
"What are you planning to do with her Mikey?" Takeomi asked. They were all in the living room. Some were doing work some were drinking.

"Are you going to keep her alive?" Sanzu asked. Both of the Akashi siblings showed their 'concern'. Mikey simply looked at Izana not uttering a single word.

"I will let Izana decide that"he made it so simple but dangerous at the same time. Bonten had several rules one of those was not involving personal life with work and doing anything and everything to make Bonten stronger. It's not that y/n was a threat to them. But Mikey wanted to test Izana. He wants to know what his brother wants. Depending on his answer he was going to either let the girl live or something worse.

"...I honestly don't care Mikey. Do what you seem fit. She is definitely not the girl I was looking for" Izana changed his words 360° answering him. Mikey slightly chuckled, he said, "...let her live and train her. We need a executive anyway"

"What!?? Her !? Executive!? Are you serious now boss?" Haruchiyo screeched. He definitely wasn't happy with the decision.

"You made Senju quit. So deal it with now. If she doesn't replace Senju by this week, you are dead Haruchiyo" Mikey warned him and everyone else in the room. He was playing a dirty trick now. Since a simple normal girl who almost died thanks to her foolishness and drugs can never replace Senju, a fighter prodigy and experienced executive. It's not that he cared about Senju or anything, among everyone Mikey hated Senju more than anything. He made her fight with death countless times. Neither Y/n is important to him. He literally never met her before. He wants to mess with Bonten members by asking them to shape Y/n into Senju's corset.

"This is bad. Really bad"