And so when their eyes met for a moment they both smiled and she turned back to Robin. " I'm really happy" Robin smiled at her friend glad to see the pure happiness on her best friend's face.

" You deserve it Fel. I'm really happy for you." Fel bit her lip and looked at Robin. " It's just- I can't stop thinking about-" Fel couldn't seem to form the words in that moment. " What if it doesn't work for me?"

Robin's eyes widened and she knew what Felicity was asking. " I promise you, you will be okay." Robin stopped walking to look at her friend dead in the eyes. " Felicity Fawn Eliss, don't do anything stupid, and I promise you, you will get through this." Fel nodded to her and quickly wrapped her arms around her friend.

" If it doesn't though" Felicity's voice was just above a whisper. " Just know I love you." Robin sniffled at her friend's words and squeezed her tighter.

The ground beneath them started to shake again. The pair stubbled trying to keep their balance. " Felicity!" Eddie yelled out to her making sure she was okay. " Okay second on my least favorite thing, earthquakes. Seriously I'm unsteady enough as it is." Robin said on the ground.

Nancy who was leaning against a tree started to run forward. " Nancy!" Fel yelled after her. " Hey Nancy where are you going!" Fel made a run for it after the girl. Eddie quickly picked himself up running after Felicity.

The ground stopped shaking and Fel stubbled into Nancy who stopped running. " What the hell Nancy" Felicity tried to catch her breath. The group came just behind them Eddie placed a hand on Fel's lower back. They all stared at the house that Nancy had her eyes on. " Come on"

They started walking to the house and Fel shook her head. " You okay?" Eddie asked once again his eyes only on her. And for a moment she got caught by the brown eyes. Warmth filling inside her chest. " I am now" She whispered to him. He nodded wrapping an arm around her and keeping her close as they walked.

" I think it might be time to get a maid, Wheeler." Robin who of course had to make a joke at this time. Fel smiled and stepped away from Eddie glancing around the room. She remembered so many times when she and Nancy would be hanging out around this house. Well, not this one, but the one that was a lot warmer than this.

" Come on I don't want to stay here longer than we have to." Nancy started walking up the stairs. They all followed her as she walked to her room. Nancy grabbed a box from the top of a shelf and opened it up. Slightly dirty white heels were in there. Fel frowned when she heard Eddie say they weren't guns.

" These heels are pointy, but I was hoping for a deadly projection." Robin once again sarcasm dripping off her lips. Fel ran a hand through her hair with a sigh. " I don't understand" Nancy completely confused. " Maybe they are somewhere else" Eddie added. Nancy slightly snapped in frustration. " There is a six-year-old in this house I know where I keep my guns."

" Well they aren't there Nancy" Felicity took a breath shaking her head. " I threw these away years ago." Nancy picked up a few note cards. " Oh my god," Fel knew those note cards. She and Nancy studied them just a few years back. Fel walked out of the room trying to catch her breath. Her head was spinning or maybe it was the room. Her chest was tightening. She brought a hand to her chest gasping for air. " Eddie-" Her voice was harsh. It was hardly there.

Felicity stumbled to the stairs. " Eddie!" She yelled as loud as she could. Something was wrong. Fel tried her best to grab onto the railing of the staircase but missed. And started falling down the stairs. With each stair hitting her something started to change. She slammed into the bottom of the stairway.

Slowly she picked herself up. Light pink walls now surrounded her. The girl stood up coughing and eyes wide. " No no no" She slowly back up, back hitting the wall. " Eddie!"

" Felicity" And the voice made her go still. And for a few moments, she forgot everything that was happening to her. " Hopper?" She watched as the man came around the corner. Like she had always remembered him, he was in his sheriff's uniform. Holding his hat in his hand. A slight frown on his face.

" Hopper!" The girl ran over to him and wrapped her arms around him. Something she had been wishing to do since the day she lost him. " Hey, kiddo." He wrapped his arms around the girl, and for a while, she felt safe again. The girl began to cry. Remembering the last few words she had spoken to him.

In the mall when he was leaving to go below to the gate, hoping to close it. He ordered her to stay here out of danger. And she was mad at him for making her stay. Constantly treating her like a little kid. Hopper was never one to show much emotion. But to her surprise, he told her he loved her. And how he would see her when this is all over.

And she didn't say anything to him. Just kept looking forward. Cause even if she loved him, she still didn't say it back. And it would be one of her biggest regrets. If she had known he would never come back to her, give her one last hug, she probably wouldn't have let him go.

" I'm so sorry" the girl sobbed into him. " I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry" Squeezing him as if he would vanish. " I should have said it back, I should have-" She gasped for air " I should have come with you"

" I'm afraid it's too late for that" The voice was becoming distorted. And it was then that Fel remembered where she was at. She jumped out of the grasp. Falling back, as the second her back hit the ground, everything was red.

...

" We're in the past," Nancy said to Robin and Eddie. They were silent for a moment. Nancy glanced at Fel who was standing by the door not moving. " Felicity?" She asked gently. Eddie quickly looked over. The girl didn't move or turn her head when being called to. " Lis" Eddie approached her slowly. " Okay, Fel no time to play around you are kinda freaking me out." Robin slightly chuckled nervously. Eddie quickly turned the girl around. Her eyes were in the back of her head and she was slightly shaking tears running down the girl's face.

" No Fel, listen to me I'm right here!" Eddie yelled and turned back to Nancy. " We need music!" Robin yelled and Steve came running up the stairs. " Oh god," He gasped when he saw the girl in the trance. " There should be music in the cabinet right there!" Nancy yelled rushing over and opening. Eddie looked back at the girl in front of him.

" Fel open your eyes, come back to me, it gonna be okay." He looked at the group behind him, Nancy grabbed the box full of tapes and poured it out on the ground. " Hurry up Wheeler!" He yelled at her. " I'm trying!" She yelled back shuffling through the tapes. She grabbed the cassette player, praying it worked.

" What is her favorite song?" Steve asked in fear. He looked at Robin who was gasping for air. " I- I- don't know she never really mentioned music." Robin started throwing some tapes across the room.

Eddie placed both his hands on each side of her face. He could hardly look at her. The fear of watching her die in front of him seemed to become true. " Darling please" his eyes still painful locked on the girl before him. " Guys we are running out of time!" Eddie screamed still looking at his girl.

" Listen man we are trying but we don't know her favorite song or even the music she never really-"

" U2" Eddie cut him off. " What?" Steve asked still looking at the tapes. Eddie reluctantly stepped away from her and shuffled through the tapes. Until he found a tape with U2 on it. He snatched the player from Nancy and shoved the tape in. Placing the headphones on her ears and prayed he got it right. Cause he couldn't lose her, not her, anyone but her.