𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐧

Magsimula sa umpisa

Dean slightly tilted his head at her.

"Did you take your medicine this morning?" He asked her.

"I'm out." Rory said.

Dean lightly sighed.

Rory did have pills she had to take for her adhd. Sometime after John had found out that Rory had adhd, he had taken her to the doctor to get prescribed medication for it. Rowan had been on the medication for a few years, and John had always been the one to take her to get it when the pills ran out.

However, John wasn't there right now, and Rory was out of medication.

John was the only one allowed to get her medication, so this was gonna be a little rough on Sam and Dean.

"Okay. Alright, here." Dean dug his wallet out of his back pocket, getting out twenty bucks for the girl.

He handed the twenty to Rory, and she smiled.

She got out of the impala, and rushed around it, going into the gas station.

"God." Sam spoke up.

"What?" Dean asked.

"This email from this girl, Rebecca Warren, one of those friends of mine." Sam started as Dean leaned into his window.

"Is she hot?" Dean asked, earning a look from Sam.

"I went to school with her and her brother, Zach. She said Zach's been charged with murder. He's been arrested for killing his girlfriend, Rebecca says he didn't do it." Sam told Dean. "But sounds like the cops have a pretty good case."

"Dude, what kinda people you hanging out with?" Dean questioned his little brother.

"No, man. I know Zach, he's no killer." Sam stated to him.

"Well, maybe you know Zach as well as he knows you." Dean said.

"They're in Saint Louis. We're going." Sam told him.

Dean chuckled.

"Look, sorry about your buddy, okay? But this does not sound like our kinda problem." Dean said, shaking his head slightly.

"It is our problem, they're my friends." Sam stated.

"Sam, Saint Louis is 400 miles behind us." Dean stated back.

Sam gave Dean a look, and of course, Dean got sucked in with those big brown puppy dog eyes.

Dean sighed.

"Alright." He said. "Let me get Rory."

Dean leaned off the impala, and went around it, going into the store to see Rory at the register, paying for a Deli sandwich and a sprite.

"Hey, change of plans." Dean said, catching his little sister's attention.

"What happened?" Rory asked, thanking the guy behind the counter as he handed her her change, and her bag.