chapter 19: New partner

Y/n pov:
After hanging out with them I left to go to my apartment. The lonely-ness in my apartment reminded me about kakashi. I felt sad again and began to tear up. I decided to dress up in my anbu uniform and head to the hokage for my next mission.

At the hokage's

I enter her office. "Lady Hokage? Is there any missions for me to do at all?" I ask her. "Actually there isn't a mission for you right now but I do have a partner for you" she says to me. I look at her surprised

"A partner?" I say to her and she nods her head yes. "Ren,you can come out now" she says looking at the door. A handsome man walks into the office.

"You guys get to know each other. You both are dismissed" She says looking back down at her paperwork. We both walk out of the office and walk outside. "Hm it's dark outside already?" He says to me. "Yeah I guess so" I responded to him a bit shy.

"So what's your name?" He ask me as we keep walking around the village. "My name's y/n. And you are Ren?" I ask him. "Yep that's the name." He says smiling at me. He is quite good looking. And his smile is just breath taking.

I blush from his smile. "you are quite the cutie y/n" he says flirty. I turn red. "Thank you Ren you are quite cute too-" I slap my mouth shut. What's gotten into me? He looks at me with a sweet smile.

"Y/n wanna go to my house to hangout? It's kinda cold outside and we are both in our anbu uniforms" he says scratching his neck blushing a bit. I blush "sure" I say to him.

At Ren's house

I enter his apartment surprisingly he was in the same complex as him. "Hey I live here in these apartments too!" I say to him and he looks at me with his eyes widening. "You do? Wow that's crazy!" He says giggling. His laugh is so cute. "By the way y/n how old are you?" He says sitting on his couch.

"I'm 18 what about you?" I ask him. "I'm 19" he says smiling. I sit next to him and we talked for hours. Turns out we have a lot of things similar to eachother. He likes the same music as me. We both love to read. We both like the color (y/f/c). we both love to train. And he is a air jutsu user. It's perfect for my water jutsus!

He is perfect. We talked more until it got late. He looks at the clock. "Hey do you want me to walk you to your apartment room?" He asks me smiling. "Sure" I say to him.

We both got up "hold on just a quick second." He says rushing to his room. He comes back out with two hoodies both of them were (your favorite color y/f/c). "Here you can borrow this since it's cold outside" he says to me and hands me the hoodie.

"No it's okay Ren I can handle the cold" I smile. He smirks and opens his window to reveal rain. "Are you sure?" He says to me still smirking.

"Oh.." I say and immediately put on the hoodie. It was baggy on me but it was comfy.

He giggles. "Let's go" he says walking to the door as I followed. We walked to my house talking and finally made it there. "So this it. Home sweet home" I sigh.

"Okay we'll have a good night y/n. I'll see you tomorrow?" He asks me. Was he asking me out on a date?- no of course not. He probably just wants to know me better. "sure" I say to him. "Cool so it's a date! I'll come to your place to get you. See you at 10am y/n! Bye" he says walking away waving. I blush and feel butterflies.

I walk in my apartment Turning red. Am I going on a date with a hot guy? I quickly went to bed.

In the morning

I woke up to the sound of my door being knocked on. I get up still in my pjs and open the door. It was kakashi. "Oh hey Kakashi what are you doing here?" I ask still half asleep rubbing my eyes.

He walks in and closes the door and holds my waist with both his arms. "Well I just wanted to say hi to you" he says smiling. I smile back but frown when I remember what his girlfriend said to me.i pull away from him. "You need to leave." I say to him. "Huh? Why? Do you have something important to do?" He asks me.

God it hurts to push him away. "Yeah actually I have a partner in the ambu and he wants to hangout with me today." I say to him. He frowns under his mask. "Oh do you think we can hangout later then?" He says smiling with his eyes.

"I don't know but I need to get ready." I tell him. "Can I hang out with you before you leave?" He asks trying to pull me into a hug. I pull away. "Don't you want to hangout with your girlfriend instead of me?" I say to him and he frowns again. "Y/n are you okay?" He asks

"Can you just leave it's 9:30 and he will be here ?" I ask him. "He?" He asks me in a sorta jealous tone. "Yeah his name is Ren" I say blushing at the thought of him and I sit on the couch.

He notices me blushing and sits next to me. He puts his hand on my thigh and rubs it causing me to turn red. He rubs my inner thigh and making direct eye contact with me. I blush more and look away. "You have a girlfriend what are you doing?" I ask him and get up to my room.