youtube.

chander wakes up a little pst 11.

shit. i have to get ready.

she gets out of bed and finds a pair of light blue ripped jean shorts, a red tube top, and a white jacket. she puts on her lightning bolt necklace and a few silver rings. on her way out of her bedroom, she grabs the package of rings that match with matt, nick, and chris. she puts them in her pocket.

she walks into the kitchen and her mom is sitting at the counter drinking coffee. "oh hi mom. how are you feeling?"

"better. where have you been the past few days? dad said you were hanging out with some friends?"

"oh, yeah i met some people at the cafe a few days ago," chandler lied. it was only a half lie thought. she didn't meet them at the cafe but if she told her mom how she actually met them, laura wouldn't let her hang out with them anymore. "you're not supposed to be getting into strangers vehicles," she would say.

"thats good."

"yeah. i was planning on going with them again today, if that's alright."

"of course. go have fun."

"okay. they should be here soon."

chandler gets a text from matt saying they are leaving their house. she walks over to the freezer and pulls out a waffle that her dad made the other day. she quickly puts it in the toaster.

her waffle pops up as soon as matt texts her that they are at her house. "oh, they're here." she grabs the waffle and walks over to her mom and gives her a kiss on the cheek. "bye mom, love you."

"love you too honey. be safe."

chandler walks out the door and gets into the mini van, sitting in the back next to nick.

"hi chandler," nick says.

"hi, so like dont mind me but i bought us matching rings yesterday and forgot to give them to you. here, pick your poison." chandler says, laughing and dumping out the rings into her hand. all four rings are silver and the top design is a different type of card suit. chandler holds her hand out to nick for him to pick first. he grabs the heart.

she then holds her hand out to chris, who picks the diamond, and matt, who picks the club; leaving chandler with the spade.

"alright, so where are we going to film?" chandler asks, slipping the ring on her right ring finger.

"we usually go to either cvs, the target parking lot, the mc donald's parking lot, or a random parking garage," matt responds.

"but we usually film at night when everything is closed, so we are probably gonna go to the parking garage. and we will probably go on the 4th floor," chris continues.

"alright then, lets go," chandler states.

matt drives to the parking garage. it takes about 25 minutes from chandlers house to the garage. on the drive there, they are blasting music. they are blasting music and singing. they played "lipgloss" by lil mama, "cooler than me" by ethan fields, "shut up and dance" by walk the moon, "fuck em all" by lxst, "ignorant" by mac miller, "you're so cool" by tate mcrae, "ransom" by lil tecca, "i didn't change my number" by billie eilish, and "seduce" by russ.

chandler knew every song they played. once they got there, chris set up the camera and started recording and nick got out to check if everyone was in frame. then he got back in the car and started talking. matt started off by saying what they were doing and everyone else pulled up instagram responces.