1.05 Steal My Sunshine

Start from the beginning

I got to the beach with everyone. All of us cheering as we arrived with the group, I threw my stuff down with West. 

"Uh! Beach!" West cheered as he threw his stuff with mine. 

"Are you serious?" James asked me as I threw a beach ball at his face with a laugh. 

"Man, i can't wait to start fishing!" West told us as I shook my head. 

"Man, you can't actually fish with that." James told West as I cackled with laughter seeing the teeny tiny fishing rod that West had in his hands. 

"Of course you can!" West was sure about himself. "What do you call a pole, with a rod and a hook?" 

"A three year old's toy." I told West placing my hands on his shoulders. 

West ran back from the water telling us. "Uh, you know what guys? Maybe..... maybe the fish are sleeping." 

"Yeah." We all told West, just unconvinced at this. 

~~

"That is such a cute necklace." I heard Michelle tell Riley who was stood behind me. "I love it." 

"Oh thanks, Emily let me borrow it." Riley told Michelle. 

"She let you borrow it?" Michelle questioned. 

"Me and Emily were given necklaces from out grandparents. I was closer with our granddad so i got a ring of his on one of his chains." I told them holding up my necklace that I wore 24 7, and I never took it off. 

"And Emily got this from our grandma." I added. "She gave Riley a watch. Sometimes they swap, I just never take mine off." 

"So Riley, how's all that drama going with the E Girls." James asked Riley as they walked a bit away from us, and I just listened into their conversation. "You know getting kicked out and everything."

"I know they are dramatic at times, but they're not that bad." Riley told us. 

"Liar. You know why you're the E Girls, not cos your names end in an e sound, but cos it's Emily Girls." I told Riley shaking my head. 

"They're brutal you know they are!" James told Riley as we all laughed. 

"They're bad." Michelle told us all as we nodded our heads at her. 

"They're the worst." West added as he nodded his head. 

"Maybe they...... maybe they are bad." Riley agreed with us as we all cheered loudly. 

"This is someone being threatened by the E Girls." Eldon started. "Ahhhhh!" Eldon started running. "It's the E Girls! Oh God!"

"I am the Dramatic E Girls Monster!" James started as he went to chase Elson, who was now ankle deep in water. 

~~

"Guess how many grains of sand are in my hand right now?" West asked us as I was piling sand into a bucket before building a sand castle around West. 

"I don't know?" Daniel just told West shaking his head. 

"Don't ask me." I said seeing the boys look at me. 

"A million?" Daniel answered. 

"Guess." West told me and James. 

"I have no idea." James told us with a shrug. 

"800 thousand." I told West shrugging, I had no clue. 

"5 thousand, on average." West told us as he leaned back. "A lot of people think millions. They're wrong."