Chapter 74: Write in account book

Airport

The crowds were surging.

There are a lot of people coming and going here, there are those who want to go to a distant place, there are those who pick up the plane, there are lovers who are about to part, and there are families who see off their relatives. It is common to see a family sitting on a bench anxiously waiting for their relatives to return.

The joy of meeting resounds from time to time, the joy of reunion makes people embrace each other desperately, and the tearful voice always resounds from time to time:

"Just come back."

"How come there is so much snow outside?"

"Oh, come to pick you up."

"Finally back."

In this chaotic environment, only the young man in a black coat sitting on the bench? Nian was motionless, and the people who came and went looked at this exceptionally handsome child curiously. Yu Qianli's indifference.

All this excitement seems to have nothing to do with him.

A child ran towards his father and ran in front of Shen Cheng. He rushed towards the man and said in a coquettish voice, "Dad, why are you here?"

The father picked up the child and said cheerfully, "Look what fun Daddy brought you."

The family gathered together, full of laughter and laughter.

Shen Cheng sat there and looked at it indifferently. He couldn't tell what kind of emotions he was feeling. Most of the time he felt noisy, and occasionally he began to wander off his thoughts. There are always many such scenes in life, but generally He is like a bystander, watching the joys and sorrows of others.

When I was young, I still had some fantasies that I shouldn't have, and later those seedlings were strangled to death by myself.

The reason why people wait is because some things that belong to oneself are lost and found, but there are never too few of them, so the number of times of waiting in one's life is naturally poor. Shen Cheng sat quietly. There, I heard a soft discussion not far away:

"He seems to have been sitting there since the afternoon."

"Waiting for someone."

"It doesn't look very old."

"Did something happen?"

very noisy

He thought it would be nice if all these people disappeared.

Shen Cheng lowered his eyebrows, the bright hall seemed to be a large black net, the youth's eyes were foggy and full of scalding anger. Those eyes full of inquiry, unkind comments, and winks of pity, as if there are countless hands pressing down on this net, making people unable to breathe.

suddenly

Amidst the noisy voices, the person sitting on the bench heard a crisp call: "Shen Cheng!"

It was snowing heavily outside the window.

This is the airport, Shen Cheng looked up and saw a figure in a red padded jacket trotting towards him.

Jian Shiwu's face blushed, panting lightly, those round eyes looked at him with a smile?: "Are you here."

The lights in the hall are very bright.

The white lamps were scattered on his shoulders. In winter, when people spoke, they would exhale white mist. The mist rose upwards and then slowly dissipated, as if putting a halo on the little angel.