Sai's love 💕

Good Evening Everyone... May I have your attention please... '

Everyone turned towards the direction from where the voice came....

They find Sai standing with a mic...

'I hope you all are enjoying the party.... I just wanted to confess my feelings for my husband in front of all of you as he has done it many times... Now it's my turn.... '

She went towards her and held his hands.... Take him in the middle of the hall....

I love how you hold me. I love how you tell me I'm beautiful.. I love how you find it funny when I say something stupid or just can't speak when I'm around you... I love how you make me happy.. I love how you smile when I see you.. I love how you laugh when I say something random or stupid... I love that when I laugh it make you smile.... I love how you ask me if I am alright when I can't stop laughing .....I love how you make me feel....I love how we talk about random things for hours.. I love how you say sweet things to me... I love how you whisper in my ears when we hug... I love how you caress my hands... I love how I get a feeling of protection when you are around me... I love how everything is perfect.. I Love how you see the person I really am.. yet you want me... I love how you deal with my random thoughts and craziness.. I love how I only want to be with you....I love how only one smile of yours can make my day.. I love how I'm yours.. I just love us... I love everything about you.... I just love you to the moon and back...' she completed....

He was surprised that how she used his words... How she remembered the exact lines he used to say......

'Virat... This is for you... ' she said..

She placed his hands on her waist and kept her one hand on his shoulder while entangled the other with his...

She started singing....

Qismat se humein aap humdam mil gaye
Jaise ki dua ko alfaaz mil gaye
Socha jo nahin woh hasil ho gaya
Chahun aur kya ke khuda de ab mujhe

Rab se mila ek ayaan ban gaye
Khwabo ka mere muqaam ban gaye
Aap ki tareef mein kya kahe
Aap humari jaan ban gaye

They swayed along with the music.....

Everyone adored the beautiful couple
lost in each other's eyes.....

Now Virat started singing..

Tere saath mein ho subah

Tu hi sabse pehle ho haan

Raaton mein baatein teri

Naa neend ko de jagah

He twirled her.... And pulled her back and back hugged her and they swayed....

Tere paas harpal rahun

Yahi aarzu hai meri

Saanson mein teri mehek

Ho haathon mein haath tera

Mere seene ki dhadkan hai tu bann gaya

Mahiya mere maahi

Jaaniya dil jaani..

Mahiya mere maahi jaaniya dil jaani

Kinna sona tu sona tu haan (x3)

The music stopped and he kissed her forehead and hugged her....

Everyone clapped.....

They parted...

'Aaj kal ke baccho me sanskar naam ki koi cheez hi nhi bachi hai... Aise khullam khulla kya kya kar rahe hai.... ' said Bua Dadi angrily...

'Jane dijiye na bua ji bacche hai... ' said Ninad...

'Ye ladki kaha se dhoondhi hai tum logo ne.... Na Maa baap ka pta hai...na kuch... ' said Bua Dadi

'Hum sab Sai ke Aai Baba ko achhe se jaante hai... Wo nagpur ke ACP the.... Kuch saalon pehle wo dono ek accident me guzar gaye... ' said Ashwini....

'Tum log kaise jante the uske maa baap ko... ' she asked  ..

'Wo Virat or Sai ek hi school me padhe hai or dono kaafi acche dost bhi the tab hi hum mile the... ' told Ninad..

'Kya matlab Virat or Sai ek dusare ko pehle se jaante the... ' she asked

'Haa wo dono ek dusare se bhut pyaar karte hai... ' said Sonali

'Tum logo ne aisa kaise hone diya.... Tum logo ko pta hai na hamare khandaan me kisi ne love marriage nahi ki... ' she angrily said...

Mohit and karishma looked at each other...

'Nahi aisa nahi ho sakta... Mujhe Virat se baat karni hi hogi... Ye shaadi jyada din tak nahi chal sakti.... ' she said and went towards Sairat...

Here Sai and Virat were sitting at table... Virat feeding Sai as she was tired of her jewellery....

'Ab bas ho gaya.... Mera pet bhar gaya... ' said Sai...

'Arey tumne to kuch khaya bhi nahi hai..Chalo koi bahana nhi... Bhulo mat... Tum kuch din pehle hi thik hui ho... ' he said forwarding spoon towards her mouth...

She unwillingly ate that...

'Virat sach me mann nahi hai... Ab ho gaya na... ' she said..

'Ok fine par agar raat ko bhookh lag jaye to mujhe mat uthana... ' he said wiping her lips with tissue..

'Wah..... Yahi din dekhna baki reh gaya tha... ' said Bua dadi from behind..

___________________________________

Hope you guys liked it.

Do not forget to vote.

Share your views in the comment section.