𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 | 𝟸𝟾 𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝

Start from the beginning

"And that other time when—"

Mitsuya already seemed to know where she was going with her statement, and cupped his hand over her mouth before she could continue. 

At his grasp, she licked his hand and Mitsuya yelled out in surprise, making him frantically wipe the saliva off. 

I couldn't contain my laugh at their bickering, "what did Takashi do, Luna?" I ask, my curiosity peaking at his behaviour of wanting to keep what Luna was about to say a secret. 

"No!" Mitsuya yells, cheeks a bright red shade, "Luna, remember, we made a pinky promise! And you can never break those," he states staring at the girl as if threatening her to say it. 

"That's true. Sorry [y/n], but pinky promises are sacred," Luna nods her head, making Mitsuya visibly relax. 

"Aww, well thats true," I sigh, disappointed I didn't get to find out this big secret he was trying to hide, "well, it's almost 5 and I probably need to get going," I then state. 

"No..." Luna says in a sad tone, and I give an apologetic smile. 

"I should have fixed up your jacket by tomorrow, if you want to come by after school," Mitsuya suggests. 

I give him a nod, "that would be good, actually," I agree, making the younger girl beam.

"Before we go, we need to take that photo!" Luna then yells, pulling out the camera from my bag that rested beside the table, "I want to take it this time, like you showed me [y/n]."

"Sure, you remember where the button is?" I question, and Luna just nods her head in response. 

"Photo? Oh, is it for that thing you and Emma are doing?" Mitsuya questions. 

I move over to sit right next to Mitsuya while Luna prepares the camera, "yep!" I respond. 

"Come on! Say cheese!" Luna states, lifting the camera lens up to her face. 

Mitsuya wrapped an arm over my shoulder, and I give a peace sign, while we both flashed toothy smiles. 

The light flashed, and Luna passed back over the camera. 

"I already left my jacket on your bed," I say, while pulling the crown from my head and slipping off the gloves to hand them over to the awaiting Luna. 

Mitsuya hums in acknowledgment, pulling off his own crown from his head. 

I stand up to grab my bag, the two siblings following suit, as they guided my from Luna's room towards the houses' exit. 

We pass by Mitsuya's mother, and I give her a thank you for letting me stay, and she thanks me for keeping Luna occupied while Takashi was out. I gave Luna one last hug, before she skipped back to her bedroom to clean up. 

Mitsuya opened the door for me, and we both stepped outside. 

The sky had begun to gloam; a deep shade of orange caressing the skyline and clouds reflecting a shade of baby pink. 

"Thank you for fixing my jacket up," I state as he shut the door behind him. 

"Well, I haven't done it yet," he counters with a smile, "and, well, thanks for looking after my sister while I was out."

"I'll be seeing you tomorrow afternoon?" I question, double checking his previous statement. 

Mitsuya nods, "yes, tomorrow," he repeats back. 

"See you then," I state, giving a wave as I walked towards my parked bike, "it's the hem on my left sleeve by the way."

"Okay," Mitsuya responds, giving his own wave in return. 

As I swing my leg over my bike, I then remember something else, "oh, and Mitsuya!" I call, grabbing his attention before he turned to go back inside, "if it's not too much trouble, could you stitch in a pocket inside of the jacket?"

Mitsuya gives a smile and a thumbs up, "as you wish."

| 1551 words |