𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 | 𝟸𝟾 𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝

Start from the beginning

"Can we take another photo?" Luna then asks, fishing out my camera from my bag. 

I give her a smile and a small chuckle, her actions being a small reminder about her habit of wanting to go through all of my things whenever I came over. She said it was because 'she thought I was pretty and her cool older sister' – and at that, she had me wrapped around her finger. 

"Yes, what—"

Before I could finish, Luna's door was opened. I expected it to be her mother, checking up on us again, but instead it was the boy I had been waiting for, for the past hour. 

"Oh, hey Takashi," I smile, giving him a wave. 

His face morphed into what seemed to be a mix of confusion and amusement, "Luna, did you drag [y/n] into another tea party?" He questions, raising a brow. 

"No! Now get out, it's pretty princess' only!" Luna shouts, getting up to push him out of her room. 

Mitsuya feigns hurt, "am I not a pretty princess?" 

Luna pouts, "you're not a princess, you're a boy," she states, crossing her arms as if it's obvious.

"Boys can be pretty princess' too," Mitsuya counters, and Luna pauses for a moment, brows creasing in deep thought. 

An idea seemed to then form in her mind, "how about you be a pretty prince!" 

━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Now, it wasn't just me and Luna situated at the tea party set up – Mitsuya now wearing a small golden crown that Luna had pulled out of nowhere. 

I had to bite back a laugh when Mitsuya took a sip of the tea, unknowing of the amount of sugar that lurked within the boiled water. 

"So, princess [y/n], what is your reasoning of your yesterday's request of making an appearance in our lovely home on this lovely afternoon?" Mitsuya asks, keeping up the persona of a 'prince'. Another demand by his sister. 

I give a polite smile, "I came by for a favour of stitching back up a hem in my jacket, if that's alright with you, prince Takashi?"

Mitsuya gives a grin and a nod, "as you wish," he says. 

The statement felt like deja vu, and I stared at him trying to remember where I've heard it before. 

As I loose myself in my thoughts, Luna brought me back out with a cough, making mine and Mitsuya's attentions turn back towards her. 

"You're being weird," Luna states, pointing an accusatory finger towards Mitsuya, making him raise his hands up in defence.  

"What did I do?" Mitsuya questions, shifting out of his role as 'prince charming'.

"First it was this morning's cleaning when you knew princess [y/n] was coming over, then its quoting the princess bride," Luna states, and I purse my lips as I feel the embarrassment seep from Mitsuya's form. 

At least I now know where his reference came from. An onslaught of memories ran through my mind of the many times that him and I watched those romance movies with his mother whenever I stayed over at his. 'The Princess Bride' was a household favourite.