Puppy - Tayler Holder & Bryce Hall

If any of these tiktoks boys are reading this, please don't, delete the app and erase this book from your mind, ty) every person in this book is 18+, this book is NOT for sexual stimulation
________________________________________

<THREESOME>

■□●|<>♡{[Warnings]}♡<>|●□■
[●use of the name puppy ●daddy kink ●teasing ●overstimlution ●strong language ●dom!Tayler!Bryce  ●oral sex ●vaginal sex ●dirty talking ●conseual slapping ●bondage ●very slight nipple play ●use of sex toys ●squirting]

You and tayler are dating and are in L.A.
________________________________________

You were currently laying in Taylers bed, he had left the room a couple minutes ago to answer a phone call.

You just layed on his bed, playing games on your phone and such until Tayler came back into the room, he sat down next to you, smiling at you before leaving light kisses on your neck as his hand wrapped around your waist, "hey babe, I have a proposal" he says sweetly, "and what would that be?" You asked, putting your phone down on your lap.

Tayler sat up against his headboard, grabbing you and setting you on his lap so you were straddling him, "well I've been thinking ever since Bryce had to listen to us have ,you know, sex, that maybe he deserves to join us in our sexual activities" Tayler states, you freeze, you being completely shocked that your boyfriend was asking to have a threesome with you and his best friend of 6 years.

"Umm" was all you managed to get out due to you still being in complete shock, "it would obviously be with your consent and his, and we would have a safe word and we wouldn't do anything your not comfortable with but I just thought since he had to listen to us that he desvsers at least something, especially since he asked after we were done" Tayler said quickly, you slightly chuckled at the memory of Bryce yelling, asking if he could join in next time after you fucked Tayler in the bathroom in Miami.

You thought about it for a minute, you knew Tayler knew what you were comfortable with and what you weren't, you know Bryce wouldn't make it awkward afterwards and you knew that he too would respect your boundaries, so what's the harm in it?

"Sounds pretty fun to me" you spoke to Tayler, smiling softly.

Taylers facial expression went from being confused and scared to being shocked but also somewhat happy after you spoke, "really? your ok with it" he asks, making sure he gets your full consent, "yeah, it sounds pretty fun anyways. you have my full consent" you kissed him shortly after speaking, you pulled away to see tayler smiling widely.

"I'll make sure it's ok with him and I'll tell him about what your comfortable with," he spoke, speaking quickly, he continued "well I'm gonna go workout now" he now spoke calmly but was still smiling widely, he left a passionate kiss on your lips before pulling away and moving you off himself, gently placing you on the bed before getting up, "bye, love you" he said as he was halfway out the bedroom door before leaving and closing the door behind him.

________________________

You were sitting on Taylers bed, your back facing the door, while scrolling on your phone. You hear the door open but didn't think anything of it until suddenly  blackness filled your vision and you felt silky fabric push against your skin making you gasp slightly, "would you like to contiune?" Tayler whispered in your ear, it was the only noise you heard, you nodded, getting quite excited for what could happen next.

You hear Tayler hum, "dont worry, puppy, I already know your boundaries" you heard, a whisper coming from a familiar voice that you were 99.9% sure was bryce, "now let's get you out of these, yeah?" Bryce whispered in your ear before you felt both pair of hands start to remove your clothes, you being in only a dress with underwear made it much easier for the two men.