Prologue

Kageyama Tobio. The name itself could bring a spark of resentment bubbling in his chest. Oikawa Tooru was no fool, naïve and foolish he may act behind all the coy smiles, he knew his underclassman was catching up - if not already on the same level as him. To say it infuriated him would be an understatement; little Tobio-Chan always had to be the best at everything didn't he? It was all just a cruel game, they were only puppets on strings for all of Japan to see. Amusement bloomed in Oikawa's chest. He really never was going to stay better than him for long, was he? With how quick Kageyama learnt through analyzing and observing, he should have already surpassed him sooner.

Bullshit. As long as he could help it, Tooru would keep the gap between them as far apart as possible starring with him in the lead. Say, wouldn't Tobio be graduating to his first year of high school at the end of the holiday? The brat probably chose Aoba Johsai didn't he, couldn't go anywhere without Oikawa to be there to guide him. He thought back to the event showcasing Kageyamas' downfall, his hamartia if you will with it being fatal to his reputation, Oikawa was embarrassed to say he was an upperclassman: you could hear Kageyama's yelling and demands from up on the stands. Such a tyrant.

Regardless, Oikawa had already made a resolution to himself and so he wrote it down on a piece of paper to forever entail his promise:

"Mark my words, Tobio-Chan, I will beat you."

Jesus. Fucking. Christ. How long has it been? A year now? As you can probably guess, I am once again rewriting because this story was ass before and hopefully since it is the six week holidays now *woo* I can actually get this shit done. I will add that I have fallen out of the Haikyuu fandom and just the anime itself so this story won't be as good as I hope it would be had I still enjoyed it. Mm. Anyway I had a nagging feeling to come back and so here we are... once more. So, I would appreciate it if you guys could give me a run down on all the events and the order they take place in ie. tournaments, training camps ext. Anyway I hope you guys enjoy what may not even be guaranteed to come.. yeah. Drink some water!