Chapter One: The Goddess

Unknown POV
In a pink themed room on the second floor of the Cage mansion a woman cladded with a white silk night gown sits behind her daughter who is wearing a cute cartoon pyjamas set in front of a white vanity table combing her entangled straight black hair and humming a song well known in their community, with Diana singing along.
"Mommy tell me the story of the moon goddess again" pausing in the part of the song she did not know six year old Diana Cage asks her mom with her big brown doey eyes shinning in the dimly lit bedroom. "I've told you the story a million times already dear, aren't you tired of hearing it?" Abigail, who looks like the older version of little Diana asks in a curious tone. "Tell the story again mommy, please" Diana pleads with her mom giving her a look she most definitely could not say no to, Diana's mother sighs and says "Fine I'll tell you the story again but you promise you'll go to bed after, right?" Diana nods waiting for her mother to start her story.
"Over a hundred years ago there was a war between the werewolves for superiority, lives were lost in the raging battle of the supernatural." Abigail pauses and looks towards her daughter who was staring at her with all focus. Seeing her mom looking at her without saying anything, she says"Go on mommy" Abigail sighs and continues "The moon goddess from where she was in her realm was extremely displeased to see her children fighting when she sought to make them equal. She couldn't take it so she thought of a way to solve the problem, a solution that after hundreds of years a war will not be caused by the same problem. She descended from the heavens shinning like the moon with her straight black hair, blue eyes and white spotless skin wearing a dark blue gown with tiny stars that twinkled then her voice was heard by all the wolves on the battle ground, "My children you have chosen to fight with each other for something that is not supposed to exist between you, I wanted you to be free, to allow you live in peace in the forests but is that what you do? No, you kill your brothers and sisters with no remorse for the fact that you are of the same lineage and the same blood" Her expression was very calm but one could hear the disappointment in her voice and see the sadness in her eyes, the werewolves drop to their knees with regret in their eyes, turning their head to the side displaying their necks in submission. She looks around her at the werewolves filled with shame for being a disappointment to their goddess, "From now on you are going to be led by a king, he will be ten times stronger than normal wolves and with his mate by his side his children shall also follow in his steps" and in the blink of an eye she was gone. That's why we all listen to King Deven, he's the goddess's chosen Alpha"
Just as Abigail finishes the story Diana let's out a loud yawn. Abigail laughs softly before saying "Okay sleepy head time to get into bed". Abigail sings a lullaby for Diana while tucking her in bed, Diana asks in a sleepy voice "Mommy the moon goddess sounds so cool, I want to meet her one day. Do you think she knows me?" With a smile Abigail says "She knows exactly who you are. Good night baby" Diana replies with her eyes closed "Good night mommy"
Abigail plants a kiss on Diana's forehead and walks over to the window, she looks at the crescent moon providing light in the darkness of the night and smiles as if knowing the moon goddess was watching them. "One day you'll definitely meet the goddess , she has so much planned for you but I won't be there for you when you need me my child" Abigail whispers so as to not wake the now snoring Diana, she walks towards the door and take one more look at her daughter with sadness in her eyes before flicking the lights off and closing the door behind her with a soft click.
Diana mumbles something in her sleep and not long after she starts glowing but it stops some minutes after it started.
-------------------------------------------

Somewhere seemingly out of the world a woman with a very pale skin wearing a dark blue dress stares at a lake as if seeing it's depths "You are going to fulfil the prophecy dear. I have a lot of things planned for you my child but you have to endure the hardships because they are meant to make you stronger" Selena says while staring at Diana's sleeping form. "Your fate has already been planned, I will guide you through it. Your mate will help you achieve so much" A single tear escapes her eyes as she closes them and takes in deep breaths, dropping into the lake causing rumples to form on the surface blurring the film like picture of Diana she was staring at before she quickly wipes her face with the back of her hand and turns around to walk away.
Looking back towards the lake what I see is something that has been unheard of for years a White lycan with blue eyes and beside him stood a black she wolf having white markings on her body with green eyes. I smirk still looking at the picture "Just wait and watch how I'll break your chosen one and start the war again Selena, I'm going to pay you back for what you did by using what you've done to me. I am going to rule over you" laughing hysterically after saying the last part but the laugh was hallow filled with nothing but anger and a thirst for vengeance. "Let's see what this little wolf can do"
Getting up from my throne I walk out of my dark castle with my staff in hand and a crown on my head "Demons... I have a task I want you to do and I want to receive results"