So she decided to not gonna dig into more than a friendship with Sebastian. For the sake of her job.

They arrived at y/n's apartment and stumbled into the living room. Maybe they had a drink too much. Susan looked into the fridge and was disappointed by its emptiness. She wanted to have something to eat before heading to sleep. Y/n remembered that there should be one more of her wraps in the fridge - wondering why Susan hadn't found it. She went to the fridge as well until she realized that Susan had opened the freezer part and not the fridge. She chuckled, opened the fridge and gave Susan the wrap who took an enthusiastic bite.

After she finished the wrap they decided to go to sleep. As it was Saturday the next day, they had a day off and could stay in bed as long as they wanted to.

~~~

Y/n struggled to open her sleepy eyes after Susan's loud snores woke her in the morning. She scrabbled with her hand on her bedside table to find her phone: 9:37 am. Way too early after a night of drinks and karaoke.

She rolled around on her other side and tried to go back to sleep but the constant snoring sounds from next to her made it impossible. So she carefully crawled out of the bed and into the bathroom - a shower would help her get ready for the day.

After she scrubbed all the sleep and sweat from her body she changed into some black sweatpants and the Guns'n'Roses shirt she was about the wear yesterday. When she accidentally sent the photo to the wrong number. To Sebastian.

She went to her kitchen, looked into her fridge and decided to make some pancakes. Eggs, flour, milk, butter. She had all ingredients and even some strawberry jam on it. Ever since she was in Europe with her parents as a kid she loved to have jam on her pancakes. Before that trip she always had maple syrup. Her father loved the canadian syrup and so she always had that on her pancakes. But Europe changed her taste. In a good way.

After she drizzled a big spoon full of pancake batter into the pan she heard her phone buzzing - a second later she felt the vibration on her wrist. Her Apple watched showed her that she got a text from... Sebastian?!

What the hell?!" she thought and ran to her phone that was laying on the counter in the kitchen. She opened the chat with Sebastian:

Sebastian
Good Morning. I hope you feel good after our karaoke session yesterday. My voice is very husky - I am glad that we don't have to shoot today. 😝

Y/N
Good Morning. Having a little headache, but otherwise I am fine.

Sebastian
Should I bring you some aspirin and coffee?

Y/N
No, thanks. I have an Aspirin here and gonna take it right after my pancakes are done.

Sebastian
You have pancakes? Now I am definitely coming around. Send me your address!

Y/n's jaw was on the floor. He really wanted to come over for whatever reason. She wasn't sure what to answer and was lost in thoughts when she realized the sharp smell that something was burning. „Oh no the pancakes!" she yelled and ran to her pan - flipping the pancake over to the other side. It was black like a raven, so she tossed in in the trash and filled the pan with fresh batter.

She kept standing right in front of the pan, put her phone out of her pocket and texted Sebastian:

Y/n
Well thanks to you distracting me while I am preparing breakfast
one pancake was burned and is now buried in the trash.

Sebastian
Oh no, I am sorry.
I didn't want to distract you this morning. I'm gonna go for a run anyway. Thought about coming over on the way back to my apartment and eat all the delicious pancakes you made.