New life

Note - i just realized that i started my fanfic writing by making a 9 year old commit suicide.......i am a horrible person 😭 but imma redeem myself now ~😭❤
___________________________^^_________

'I am flying!!! No, is it floating!?' was the first thought that entered the young soul's mind.

'But where is mom? Why is it all black?'
He was very confused and distraught by his current predicament when he suddenly heard a voice.

"Do you wish to be reunited with your mother?"

' Am i hearing voices?'
Cale rechecked his surroundings over and oved again but couldn't pin point the source of the voice,  not that there was anything in the constant blackness that surrounded him to pin point anyways.

'That voice came out of nowhere.' because he had heard a voice. So that  was the soul's final assessment of his sanity but then again he was already floating inside ....
Well somewhere. So he just figured that endless black voids can speak too.

"Of course, I do." He absolutely did not huff or pout. Blackie still chuckled though.

" HEY! "

Well ,  this indignity aside  , he had an important question and he thought that Blackie might be able to answer it  for  him . So Cale just decided to ask the voice his mother's whereabouts since it asked whether Cale wanted to go to her first.

" Do you know where my mom is Blackie? Are you going to send me to her?"

" WHAT THE FU- Ahem! I mean what the HECK did you just call me ?"

'Can't swear in front of a child. '
The voice reminded itself.

" Blackie?" Cale was confused.

'Did the voice have a hearing problem? It was just a voice afterall. How was it even speaking?'

Cale decided to stop before his brain melted .

"Hah- do i look like a dam- darn dog to you?! You darn brat! "

'You don't look like anything  to me. '

Cale was feeling offended that the voice was questioning his vision when the darn thing  looked like nothing at all but a black void.

" You look black."

Cale deadpanned.

" hah..you know what? Nevermind,  just get going."

Cale could feel the tiredness in Blackie's voice.

But wait!

Get going where? Answer his question first !!!!

" HEY! WAI-" and then the redheaded child promptly disappeared from the darkness.

The God of death usually didn't include himself in mortal issues. Even though he was the god of death it really didn't matter to him all that much if a few mortals dies.

A lot of people die on a daily basis. But he had been curious when the woman from the hunter bloodline had broken her own plate. She had a long life ahead of her if only she hadn't done that. It's not like her life was miserable either. 

He figured it had something to do with her gift and the fact that her son didn't have a fixed time of death cemented that assertion.

So he had decided to just ask her. Specially since he had finally been able to see the time of the child's death after hers too.

" Why did you break your plate? "

" For my son. His time is twisted. " was the hushed response he had gotten.