~School's Out For Summer~

While the school year had been going on, the party had been left at home while Steve attended school.

However, today was the day of Steve's high school gradation, and the party wouldn't miss it for the world.

That is why they snuck out of Steve's house and rode the new bikes Steve had bought them to Starcourt Mall.

The girls were in charge of outfits. El bought herself a white pleated skirt to wear with a black collared shirt, white footless tights (Max's suggestion), and black leather boots.

Max got herself a green wool sweater dress, black yoga leggings, and decided to just wear her black Vans.

The boys, however, were difficult to shop for. The girls spent ten minutes at a store for guys, in which the guys kept turning down their ideas.

Eventually El said, "Okay, I'm done with this. You guys can come to the graduation in a clown costume for all I care."

"El," pleaded Max, tugging on her arm just as she turned around to exit the store.

"What? They're being so difficult," El replied, rolling her eyes.

Max pleaded with El to be patient and El reluctantly agreed. Eventually, they picked out outfits for the boys.

Will ended up getting a black long sleeve top that he paired with some khaki jeans with Reeboks.

Mike got a red Polo shirt and khakis and he was going to wear some shoes from home. Lucas got a white and red shirt with symbols all over it and pants to match it and Dustin got a green collared shirt with new jeans.

But that was just the start of the drama (BUM BUM BAAAA).

After getting home, they changed and the girls helped each other and the boys ready.

Then, at five o'clock, they called Steve's coworker, Robin, and asked if she could come pick them up. Robin agreed and speeded over there, complimenting all of their outfits.

Eventually, they were sitting in the auditorium, waiting for the ceremony to start. They looked at the already-crying parents, until they looked at a prissy couple with dry eyes.

One was a woman with luscious brown hair wearing a black blouse and a long light pink skirt, wearing shiny black high heels.

The man had shiny dark brown hair and was wearing a crisp black suit and shiny black dress shoes.

"Why aren't they crying? I mean, everyone cries about their kid's high school gradation," Max whispered.

The party just shrugged.

When Steve was called onto the stage, they all cheered, causing them to get a few dirty looks.

Steve looked at them, a look of confusion and sadness.

After the ceremony, the party crowded around him and hugged him tightly.

"What are you...five month old doing hugging my child?" A women's voice asked.

"Because we were actually here to support him, you turd wipe. While you had a dry face, most of us were almost in freaking tears, and let me tell you something Miss Priss, I don't cry. So next time, maybe be there for your son and you won't find a bunch of middle schoolers hugging your son," Max shot at her.

Steve gave his parents and angry look and asked, "Who wants ice cream?" All the kids cheered and patted him on the back or the shoulder somewhere and they paraded out of Hawkins High School, cheering and singing "We scream for ice cream!" At the tip of their lungs, forgetting about the two prissy people they had left behind, having the times of their lives.

If only they had found each other a lot sooner.

Oooh drama!! Also, just wanna say like slay Max 💅💅💅 lol hope you enjoyed this chapter have a great day:)
Bye,
Stories📖