⇾ 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐚𝐲 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

[SEASON FIVE: EPISODE ONE]

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

[SEASON FIVE: EPISODE ONE]

In the southern parts of Canada, a large tour bus came to a complete stop, allowing all of it's passengers disembark

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

In the southern parts of Canada, a large tour bus came to a complete stop, allowing all of it's passengers disembark. Among them was Ethan Williams, a boy on a journey to find his father.

He made his way toward the entrance of a festival, happening right in front of him.

Two women attempted to hand him a necklace as a gesture of welcoming someone new into their hometown, but the boy refused the offer and handed it back to them.

"No, thanks."

He stepped further inside the festival, then pulled out his phone, only to discover that he had no cell service. He tried walking around the place to get some bars, but nothing seemed to be work.

He made his way through vendors offering him several things. Ethan took out his phone and frowned when he saw that he still had no service.

But before he could go any further, a man on his left started walking towards him.

"Hey! Do you need help?"

He had an accent that made the boy wonder if he was Australian. Williams accepted the guy's offer as he approached them.

"Yes, do you think you could help me get to 125 Franklin Avenue?"

"Oh!" The man shook his hand.

"You're in luck. I can show you."

He took out a map while Ethan thanked him profusely, but the boy kept his suspicions high.

"Here you go." The Australian handed the map to him.

"It's not easy to find your way around here."

"Yeah." Ethan laughed a little and nodded.

𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐂𝐄 ⇨ 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐨जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें