Victoria's secret

So this song is by Jax. It's called Victoria's secret.  but onto the story. there's not a real plot just like examples.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

God, I wish somebody would've told me
When I was younger that all bodies aren't the same

Biana looked at her scars, self-conscious of what the elves would think. She looked at her outfit. Long sleeves and gloves, covering every inch of skin. 

Photoshop, itty bitty models on magazine covers
Told me I was overweight

Marella's fingertips ignited. She stared at her curse of an ability. She replaced her ability-damping gloves, hiding her power.

I stopped eating, what a bummer
Can't have carbs in hot girl summer

Linh looked at her Exillum cloak. She thought about how her and Tam's lives could be different if she had only not lost control. 

If I could go back and tell myself
When I was younger, I'd say, psst

Stina grew up, watching her family be discriminated against because of their lack of abilities. She couldn't stand the hatred and judgment. 

I know Victoria's secret
And girl, you wouldn't believe
She's an old man who lives in Ohio
Making money off of girls like me

Sophie was a freak. She knew this. Since she was five, she heard every person's opinion about her. She was the freak genius. The twelve-year-old ready to go to college. Even in the Lost cities, she was the girl with too many abilities, a genetic mistake, the brown-eyed girl from the forbidden cities.

Cashing in on body issues
Selling skin and bones with big boobs
I know Victoria's secret
She was made up by a dude

Everyone assumed Della was a dumb, helpless wife of an Emissary. She was talked down to and was told to stay out of a man's job. She wanted to help, but only men can change the world.

I wish somebody would've told me that thighs of thunder
Meant normal human thighs

After Jolie's death, Edaline became breakable and delicate. She could break at any moment. She was broken and scared.

The fucking pressure I was under
To lose my appetite

But then Biana heard the small rebellious voice in her head say "Who gives a damn about what other people think? As long as your friends stick with you the world can burn." Biana changed into a sleeveless tunic and styled her hair in a ponytail, exposing the scars that forever change her.

And fight the cellulite with hunger games like every night
If I could go back and tell myself
When I was younger, I'd say "Hey, Dummy"

Marella slipped her glove back off, thinking about what the Black Swan is doing. Trying to change the world to be equal. And hopefully, when this was over she wouldn't have to wear her gloves. This time when she slides her gloves back into her hands she did it knowing it was only for a little while, not forever.

I know Victoria's secret
Girl, you wouldn't believe
She's an old man who lives in Ohio
Making money off of girls like me

Linh then thought about how if she hadn't lost control, she would have never met people who accepted her, who welcomed her ability. She would still be hiding in a tent with Tam. She was glad no one shunned her, deeming her ability "unpredictable". She was only expected to be herself.

Cashing in on body issues
Selling skin and bones with big boobs
I know Victoria's secret
She was made up by a dude

Stina was now a part of a team, bringing pride to her family. She felt needed and it was a feeling she cherished every time. She was not a background character, but now a needed team member.

I know Victoria's secret
And girl, you wouldn't believe
She's an old man who lives in Ohio
Making money off of girls like me

Sophie was now a hero, a friend, and a valued team member. She was still called a freak but she didn't let that get to her anymore. She had friends who loved her. She had parents who embraced who she was and supported her. She was a girl who was loved and that was all that mattered to her.

Cashing in on body issues
Selling skin and bones with big boobs
I know Victoria's secret
She was made up by a dude

Now Della helped the Black Swan, helping take down the Neverseen, one hideout at a time. She was hoping, no believing that when this was all over, women can change the world just as good as men.

I know Victoria's secret
And girl, you wouldn't believe
She's an old man who lives in Ohio
Making money off of girls like me

Edaline now had a beautiful daughter who brightened her day. She was not a piece of glass anymore she was a diamond, strengthened by pressure. She was a strong woman ready for a new world. 

Cashing in on body issues
Selling skin and bones with big boobs
I know Victoria's secret
She was never made for me and you

All the women in the Black Swan were crucial people in the operation. They helped save the world. They didn't mold to the box the world held up to them. They broke through the wall of pressure and hate. They are perfect in every possible way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys that was such a fun chapter to write! I love the message of this chapter and the song. Y'all are beautiful in every way you are! I love you all so much!! Stay weird!

~Lily Hope