ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19

𝕾carlette groaned, hugging her coat tighter to her body, her teeth chattering from the freezing breeze as the wind blew the snow and frost around the paths of the small village

𝕾carlette groaned, hugging her coat tighter to her body, her teeth chattering from the freezing breeze as the wind blew the snow and frost around the paths of the small village. She flickers her eyes to the veela walking beside her with a soft smile on her lips, her cheeks and the button of her nose an adorable rosy pink colour from the cool air, white fluffy earmuffs placed over her blonde curled hair like a headband, intricate snowflakes settling onto her clothes and hair as though it was another accessory. How she looked so beautifully angelic whilst she looked like a coat rack was beyond her. She loves winter, she hates the cold it brings, she always feels cold which is why she's wearing multiple layers.

"Merlin Wills, could you look the least bit cold for just a moment so I don't look like a fool?" Scarlette mumbled, although it was more stuttered as her teeth were clinking together uncontrollably.

"Oh right, sorry" I nodded, wiping the smile off my face and narrowing my eyes as though I hated the weather, glancing to her out of the corner of my eye, asking, "Better? I can't chatter my teeth so this will have to do"

"Fantastic" The Slytherin retorted sarcastically, earning a wide smile from the Hufflepuff, rolling her eyes and deciding to leave her to her own, deciding she was insane for not looking windswept like she did.

"Oi! Willoette!" We heard a familiar boyish voice call, causing the both of us to peer over our shoulders to see the four Marauders dressed up warmly in their winter clothes, all displaying smiles on their faces, Peter sending us an eager wave, catching up to us with a small jog, James nearly face planting the snow, causing me to chuckle lightly at him.

"Blimey Lestrange, what happened to you?" Sirius teased with a cheeky grin, all of them now standing in front of us, looking to Scarlette underneath all of her layers, "You are in there, aren't you?"

"I have thin patience today, Black, don't try me" She barked back to the boy, glancing to me with a pointed look, my eyebrows furrowing for a few moments, "Wills"

"Oh yeah, right, I forgot" I nodded, composing myself with a deep breath and pursing my lips, hugging myself and narrowing my eyes once again, pretending to shiver,

"Er- what's going on?" James asked perplexed, looking over my appearance like the other boys, before Sirius clapped his hands together, letting out a howl of laughter, catching on to what's going on,

"I have to pretend to be grumpy and dishevelled to make Scar feel better about herself" I informed him nonchalantly, softening for a moment before returning to my acted expression, Remus chuckling amusedly at my comment when Scarlette groaned, swatting my arm, and stamping her boot on the floor,

"Willow........ You know what forget it, be an angel all the fucking time!" She waved me off, a smile breaking out of my face, relaxing again and spreading my arms out, spinning in circles and catching snowflakes on my tongue, simply enjoying the weather like the teenager I am.