𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡: 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗

Mulai dari awal

    "Hey!" Hunk calls her out, "You got to sleep for ten thousand years, man. Monday night, I was on Earth. Now I've flown through space, fought some evil alien named Zarkon—" Sendak, Y/n corrected in her mind. "—eaten goo in some weird castle. That's a lot to process in, uh... I don't know. What day is today?"

    Coran answers, "It's the third quintant of the Spicolian movement. Hump day!"

    "Wednesday," Y/n responds afterwards.

    "It's a lot to process," Hunk yawns.

     Allura sighs out, heavily, "You must understand the stakes of our mission." Typing something out, stars filled the room again. Planets all around. The once blue area turned red as she explains, "Over the last ten thousand years, the Castle picked up on some distress beacons from the following locations." Nearly everything filled with red. Only one column remains blue. Y/n's guess, Earth remained unscorned. "So we have to assume that Zarkon has conquered almost the entire known universe. Earth is here. An attack on your planet is inevitable."

    "Oh no."

    "Exactly."

    Wrapping the cardigan around her body sealing off the nipping frigid air that came with the old castle. "Our mission is to free all those planets. Coran and I are getting the castle ready to leave Arus. During that time you have to learn how to form Voltron so we can begin fighting Zarkon."

    Shiro hums in agreement, "The Princess is right. Let's get to our lions and start training."

    Pidge suddenly awake, turns to him, speaking up, "Wait! But I want to talk to the prisoners we rescued on the Galra ship."

    "Negative number six." Coran talks. "I have you ranked by height, okay." He gestures to Pidge shortness whilst the entire team was taller than them.

    Then again Pidge was only fifteen years old whilst everyone else had reached seventeen and beyond that. So it only made sense that they would be as short as they are. Given their parents it was only a matter of time until they hit their growth spurt and actually grow some height.

    "The prisoners need to remain in the cyro-replenishers until tomorrow."

    "That's right. Now, get to your lions."

    Everything was a pure disaster. First you couldn't form Voltron. Tried building it from the ground up. Then Allura's bright idea at motivating you all by shooting at you and refusing you to go back to the castle. It was draining to say the least.

    When the shields went down you all flew in and rested only now to return back to training.

    Standing in the middle of the training deck, listening as Coran muttered into the microphone before clearing his voice instructing everyone of what was going to happen, "Okay, listen up, guys. The paladian code demands you put your team members' safety above your own. A swarm of drones is about to attack."

    Slowly but surely the drones filled the area circling around them. "It's up to each of you to do everything you can to protect the other members of your team."

     Lifting her arm up, a shield forming right at her arm, Hunk asking, "Wait, wait, wait. What's going on?" His shield formed too. "Whoa. Did you guys get one of these too?"

    "Get ready," Shiro warns.

    Drones began attacking. Spewing red laser beams that caused any harm besides a knockback. Hunk instantly ducks, the beam hitting Pidge's back forcing them into a vat of an abyss. Hunk followed afterwards.