Aether : what creatures?"

Childe : I have no idea I've never seen them before"

Paimon : no way they could of done this to him!?"

Childe : yeah I know right?..... anyway I've tried waking him up he won't budge"

Aether : is this the truth or are you trying to cover up a murder again?"

Childe : I thought we were friends? "

Aether : ......"

Childe : rude? Anyway any suggestions? "

Aether then walked over to Lucifer and kneeled down next to him and also checked for any signs of life and also couldn't tell.

He then stood up and said thinking.

Aether : I don't know...."

Paimon : this is really bad!"

Aether : the best thing to do is remain calm....also Childe why do you seem so calm in the first place about this?"

Childe : .....I'm in shock?"

Aether : your not even trying to lie?"

Childe : .....ok so here's the truth"

A few minutes later after Childe finish telling them everything paimon yelled.

Paimon : so you don't care that this guy is dead because Zhongli is fine!?"

Childe : yeah?"

Aether : .....so he fought those things and used this unknown power to kill most of them and then pass out afterwards?"

Childe : yeah I don't know if it was from his wounds they weren't that bad?"

Aether : .... maybe he just really exhausted himself overusing the new power?"

Childe : maybe so .....but if he's dead will you help me hide a body? Your already accomplices"

Aether : this is not my night..."

Childe : well not much we can do n-!?

Lucifer : I might have been unconscious clinging to life but I heard everything you said"

Childe : ....."

Aether : ....."

Paimon : ......"

Everyone then immediately screamed startled by Lucifer
Who suddenly woke up standing up and dusting himself off.

Lucifer : I knew I had every reason to hate you"

Childe : well what was I supposed to do? "

Aether : not that?"

Childe : .... Well it's all good now?"

Paimon : wow so your like a real demon? Are you evil? "

Lucifer : you can consider me more trustworthy than this thing"

Aether : so you cause that thing in the sky to happen?"

Lucifer : yes seems it took a lot out of me"

Childe : your going to need training to control that"

Aether : I could help you? I could also help with the other problem. I've dealt with a lot"

Lucifer : thank you I appreciate that "

Childe : what about me? I get no thanks? Or appreciation?"

Aether : ....."

Lucifer : ......"

Paimon : paimon senses a lot of hostility....."

Childe : ....."

Lucifer : anyway I need a moment to myself "

After this Lucifer walked outside to get some fresh air and think about everything.

Later as he was outside he took a deep breath and put his head down. So much happened to him in the last almost 24 hours of being here.

He hated Childe and on top of having to act and find a way home he also had to worry about his and this world colliding and ending everything.

On the bright side he had others besides Childe to talk to now.

And as he was about to go back inside he suddenly felt a spear poking the back of his neck and a strange presence behind him.

Then a voice spoke sounding serious and threatening and calm at the same time.

Xiao : Your not Zhongli. And if your not him where is he and what did you do to him!"