𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Start from the beginning

Putting my hand on my chest I gasp,"and what is that supposed to mean." Turing jasper looks at me and sees me pouting,"It means you love princess treatment, don't even deny it baby." He says and pecks my lips before letting me down. When we both hear twigs snapping in the distance we run towards our meal.

Time skip

Me and jasper decided to walk back instead on run to the house, we both needed some time away from everything. With everybody stressed over Isabella and edward, I knew it was effecting jasper it also made me feel like everything was falling apart.

Holding my hand jasper turns our hands and kisses mine, smiling he says "I know you haven't been feeling your best but I hope you know I love you. Im going to do everything in my power to keep you safe."  I love him so much. "I love you too, so much sometimes I don't know how too handle it."

Jasper stops walking and hugs me, wrapping my arms around his waist I snuggle into his body and let myself go. I will always feel safe when I'm with him, no matter what.

Wrapping my arms around jaspers neck I peck his lips over and over again chanting I love you, making him smile is my favorite thing to do. Leaning his for head on mine he kisses me slowly and passionately pouring his love into it, fireworks.

Pulling my body closer jasper wraps my legs around his waist and slams us against a tree as our kiss gets more and more sensual. Jasper starts kissing down my neck, nipping and sucking on certain spots. Feeling him on my sweet spot I let out a soft moan making him groan and continue sloppier.

Pulling jasper closer, I feel him getting harder by the second. Jasper lifts up my shirt making me take it off and throw it somewhere on the ground. He kisses down my collar bone down to my boobs making me moan, ripping my bra in the middle jasper takes my hard nipple into his mouth twirling and sucking making me let out a loud moan.

Giving attention to the other one he twist and pulls lightly then switches doing the same to the other. Grabbing his face I bring him back up to me and kiss him slipping my tongue I to his mouth making him groan at the contact. Separating I help him take off his shirt before he comes back kissing me and starts unbuttoning my pants.

Sliding my underwear to the side jasper slowly starts rubbing my clit making me moan into his mouth. "Does that feel good doll? Hm?" He says his voice sounding deeper and lower then before. "Mm y-yes please d-dont stop" I reply as he starts going faster making it harder for me to talk. He slides a finger Into me then another making me moan loudly. Jasper slowly puts me down with his fingers still Inside me and takes off my pants and underwear the picks me back up.

However this time its not at his waist, he puts my legs on his shoulders and leans me against the tree as he kisses my clit and lightly blows air on slit,"beg for it baby, beg for me to make you feel good." he said opening my lips and bowing cool air on my clit. "P-please jas please please make m-me feel g-good!" I moaned, it felt like I would burst at any moment. Kissing my thighs he says,"such a good girl." Then starts licking and sucking on clit. Grabbing his hair I moan at the feeling finally getting some type of friction and release.

Jasper had other plans though, right as I'm about to cum jasper pulls away making me let out a whine at the loss,"j-jas please" I ask wiggling my hips. Moving me back to where I was before my legs around his waist he now is just as naked as me. Feeling his bare cock slide against my clit I moan and whimper, "Pl-please" looking up at him I can tell he's trying to make me wait. But I know how to get what I want.

Kissing his neck I make my way up nipping and sucking making him moan softly. Going to his ear I nipple and whisper, "please major, make me feel good." I lick the shell of his ear and grabs my neck choking me slightly, "you wanna be a brat huh? You what me to make you feel good?" Looking into his eyes I can tell he let go and is now fully himself, biting my lip I look up at him through my lashes,"please major."

Grabbing his cock he slides it on my slit and taps it on my clit,"okay doll, ill make you feel good." he says making me moan from his voice and his actions. "But I'm not stopping until it hurts." He whispers in my ear then slams himself into me making me roll my eyes back in pleasure and gasp.

Thrusting in and out of my I feel every vain going in and out making me moan, grabbing his face I kiss him sloppily. Wrapping my arms around his neck I move myself with him making our bodies clap together. Moaning into his mouth I feel him speed up some more and rub my clit, "O-OH G-GOD" I moan feeling myself coming closer to finishing. I know jasper can feel me getting closer, he speeds up using his vampire speed making his strokes faster and harder hitting just the right spots.

Jasper puts his head into my neck with one hand on my waist the other around my neck, hearing him moan and groan is the sexiest thing I've ever and will ever hear. Feeling my legs start to shake I know I'm close,"c-can i c-cum? pl-please?!" I ask knowing he likes making me wait. "Cum as much as you want, im not stopping until it hurts.. But you'd like that huh slut?" He says making me moan out some more, "thats right my little slut loves getting hurt doesn't she baby?" He ask, but I can't respond he'll I can barely moan anymore.

"Answer me, or you won't be able to cum this whole time sweetheart." He says speeding up making my legs shake in anticipation. "Y-YES" I yell out and finally cum for the first time squirting a little bit onto jasper stomach. He doesn't stop though he keeps going.

He didn't lie, we kept going.. He kept going until my legs shook so much we had to stop. I came eight times him about six times inside of me, getting our clothes back on I felt his cum dripping down my leg. Helping me get dressed jasper kisses my stomach as he gets me dressed then make his way up to me kissing me, bring alk his love into it.

"I love you valentina." He says making me smile, after we have sex he always tells me he loves me and makes me feel like the best person in the world. "I love you too jasper, so much." I reply making him smile and peck my lips. "Lets head back to the house okay?" Jasper says softly knowing I most likely don't want to. He's right. Sighing I say," five more minutes, just us. Then we can go.. please?" I ask softly laying my head on his chest. "Thats completely fine sweetheart" he says wrapping his arms around me, kissing my head.

~~
Authors notes

Hey! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, I wanted to say that this story is going to mainly focus on Val and jasper not so much on Bella and edward so I might leaves some things out and add new things!

Also I hope you enjoyed that smut scene, I didn't want it too long but if you guys want a longer one lmk! Also lmk how I did! I haven't written this big of a smut scene so I would love some feed back!

Comment & vote pls 🙂.