" you should try new things.. you will like it.." he said and smiled as he put helmet on her head.

"let's go.." he said and  Sat on  front  seat  and started the bike..

He stared at her reflection in the mirror and giggled at her panicked expression

'this jerk..haah.. I was so surprised.. Why did he suddenly lifted me like this..? Wait.. Why the hell  this seat is so high..? What if he put a sudden break and i  fly in the air..?' her head is  full of thoughts and she was contemplating whether she should hold on to  him or not.. But he grabbed her hand and circled  them around his waist.

" just hold me.. What if you fly over if I put a sudden break..?" he asked with a smirk. He felt her grip tightened after hearing him and he started the bike with a grin. He checked at her from  time to time from the  spot  mirror..

"pfft.. We aren't going to space.. Open your eyes baby.. It's a really good view you know..."

he said chuckling and her eyes jolted open at his words.. She looked around her in surprise.. Lucas notices that and slowed down a bit..

'huh..? He slowed down.. Haah.. now I can breath comfortably ...' she thought and a small smile flashed on her face.

"lucas.."

"hmm..?"

" please continue to drive  in this speed.. It's scary.. Going faster .." she said.

"hmm sure.. So, how is it ..?" he asked.

She looked around her

She looked around her. They were going on a seaside road and the view of the  vast blue sea which seemed as if  it merged with  the bright blue sky which is full of white clouds and the sun was bright making the sea glitters by reflecting it . The wind is strong which made her long wavy hair dance along with it.. She relished the view with a bright  smile.

"I like it.. Thanks.." she said and smiled.

" hmm.. I think I told you not to say sorry or thank you.." he said.

" I forgot I won't.." she said and went back to enjoy the scenery..

'even though he is pushy in making me  ride  a bike.. I am glad I didn't refused.. I don't know riding a bike would be this joyful... Yeah..there is so much things I don't know.... It's good doing a new thing..' she thought and smiled...she was so involved in admiring the view that she was in a daze even after reaching the uni. Lucas got down from the bike and chuckled at how she was still sitting there dazed.

He lifted her and made her stood down.. She came out of her daze and stared at him for a while.

"ohh..We reached.. Th.. I won't..." she said and smiled.

" see you.." she waved to him and was about to enter but helena called her name.

"huh.. What are you doing here..?"