007. fellforit ★彡

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
"can't let them bitches get my lo', nu uh uh uh uh uh."
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
𓆃

TAYVEON "HUNCHO" HOLMES𓃶

𓃶

marquis walked into the house to see everybody loading up their guns, a confused look grew upon his face as he watched the group. "the hell yall finna do?" he speaks up loud enough to catch everyone's attention. the men stopped to look at marquis, who had his arm wrapped up & held a little white baggy that contained his antibiotics. "we finna get dem niggas, you in or you out?" marquis gave his little brother a blank stare, pointing at his injured arm. "out, you niggas bet not get caught." he shook his head as he walked towards the refrigerator. "when exactly are y'all supposed to be leaving anyways?"

he wonders from the kitchen, jah'zeven was the one who spoke up. "tonight, best time to slide." he pursed the blunt in his lips. "we got the lo' and everything." darnell chimes in, following the other. "aye, quis, i got some questions bout that samara bitch though." quis raised his eyebrows, grabbing a random pack of skittles. he poured them into his hand, shaking them like dice as he gave darnell his full attention. "those are mine, dickhead." huncho adds, snatching the bag of candy from him. "you ain't tell that ho nothing right?"

"no? fuck i look like?" he'd scrunch his face up with an attitude, "don't get smart, sassy ass. she ain't seem off to you when y'all first met?" darnell leaned against the counter while huncho played in his hair. "nah, but i did notice her getting on the passenger side
of somebody car. ian think too much of it." huncho and darnell both perked up at that. "what kinda car was it?" quis stopped to think, his eyebrows furrowed as he was deep in thought for a moment. "a black hellcat i think." darnell smiled, dapping up huncho. "we got his ass." they say in unison, but quis wasn't catching on whatsoever. he stood there dumbfounded.

"don't even worry bout it, just know we got this shit situated." huncho and darnell cackled evilly as they walked out of the kitchen, quis shook his head. knowing them, they could've been referring to anything, those niggas were like dumb & dumber.
𓄷𓄷𓄷𓄷𓄷𓄷

night fell, & the group of men sat in the crowded car, patiently waiting for onsight to walk out the door. jah'zeven bounced his leg as his adrenaline rushed, "remember what i said." he gave pooter a serious look after he noticed how he never took his fingers off the trigger. "nigga fuck you." he'd reply, growing agitated at the fact he was being babied. "there he go." huncho says, pointing towards the door of the trap house.
pooter rolled the windows down, a menacing smile upon his face. "aye! yo name onsight ain't it?" he kept the same smile upon his face.

"who askin?" huncho peeped how the other slowly reached towards his pocket. "me, bitch. you that nigga that shot my brother at that restaurant. remember that?" and before the other got a chance to reply, pooter pointed his illegal draco out the window, letting bullets ring out until he saw the others' body hit the ground. without second thought, jah'zeven then sped off, rolling the car windows up & cutting as many corners as possible. "why the fuck you let off that many shots?" jah'zeven slammed his foot on the brakes, nearly running into the back of a semi truck.

"why you always gotta say sumn about what i do? get off dick." pooter barked back, slightly rolling his eyes as he looked out the window. "yea, hurry up and head to the scene & make sure that niggas' body is nowhere to be found." darnell held the phone to his ear as they continued to speed back to their base. jah'zeven shook his head, he was happy that they were finally able to kill off the nigga, but he was still pissed at pooter. darnell was currently giving quincy and the others the address to the scene, hoping they'd be able to clean up everything before the police came and tried to investigate.

"let's get a bottle of casamigos to celebrate." huncho tried to lighten the mood, giving the others a sheepish smile.

"why not." jah'zeven sighed, heading towards the neighborhood liquor store.