The Morning of the offer

The Morning of March 15th I woke up to the call of Matt asking me if I wanted to go with him to get breakfast for the boys. I asked what time it was he quickly answered 9:30 am trying to catch me off guard for waking me up early. I hesitantly replied sure his voice grew happy knowing that he didn't have to go alone. He told me to be ready in 30 minutes cause he was going to swing by the house and pick me up and quickly hung up the phone. I laid in bed a little longer for what felt like a lifetime but in reality was only 10 minutes, but I finally pulled myself out of bed and got ready for mine and Matt's early breakfast run. Matt pulled up to the house in exactly 30 minuets like he said and started honking the horn signaling for me to come outside and get in the car. I grabbed my purse, phone, and mascara while walking out the door. As i got into the minivan I realized that Matt had a weird look on his face as if he wanted to say something so I asked him if everything was ok? and he wanted to say something? He said no and tried to play it off as he was staring at something behind me and assured me that everything was ok and to stop worrying about everything. I shook it off and pushed it to the side and pulled my phone out as the buzzing kept getting louder. My eyes grew 10x bigger as I realized that my social media started to sky rocket. My Instagram gained 10,000 followers over night and my Tiktok gained 50,000 followers as well. Matt looked at me with a weird and worried expression on his face and asked if everything was ok? I turned my phone around so he could see what my expression was coming from he just smiled and said it was about damn time that people started seeing how great of a person I was. As I was going through my notification I had realized that members of the Hype house had DM me. 

Paigetaylor.s: Hey Jayda been watching your tiktoks recently and I think that it would be a wonderful idea to fly you out to the Hype House and do some collaborations!!! 

I was so excited that I couldn't even think straight! Me and the triplets have literally have dreamed about the day we got asked to do a collaboration! As I kept re- reading the message and thinking about how much of an honor it would be to fly and meet some other content creators besides me and triplets, it didn't fell right going out their without them since they have literally help mold and shape my career. 

Jayda.Banks: Hey Paige this is such an amazing offer and opportunity and I would love to come out to LA and hang with you guys and shoot content, but there is one concern that I would like to bring up and discuss when you have time... 

Paige read it almost immediately and replied within 5 minutes of reading it. 

Paigetaylor.s:  ofc! we are willing to help with anything that you might need and accommodate your schedule and listen to your concerns and talk them out reasonably!

Jayda.Banks:  omg!! thank you so much I just have one slight problem, I am very willing and so open to this opportunity to coming out to yall and hanging with all of you and filming and shooting all the content that we need but I wouldn't feel right if the Sturniolo triplets didn't come with me considering that they are my best friends and have been since the 2nd grade and I feel as if they made me who i am today and push me to create my best content! if they are able to come out and hang & film with us then yall can count me in! 

Paigetaylor.s: ofc yes I totally understand and get what you're coming from and this shouldn't be an issue but let me talk with Thomas and have him get with you on what we decide! 

I was honestly very nervous that they might say no, but there was no way that I could've gone without them! 

Petroutv: Hey Jayda this Thomas, Paige just came and talked to me about your concerns and feelings towards coming out to LA. We talked about it amongst all of the members and have decided that we would love it if all 4 of yall would come out to LA and film content with us, just text me back for all of the details and plans... Can't wait to see yall here! 

As soon as I read it I was so excited I couldn't contain my emotions anymore and told Matt to turn around and drive back to his house because I had some really big news for all of them! The look on Matt's face was honestly expected considering that we were 20 minutes away from where were going but he turned around anyways because he was curious about what it maybe and hated surprises. 

After about 15 minutes we finally arrived at Matt's house, I quickly unbuckled my seat belt and bolted inside to see 2 very tired triplets and the other just coming inside the door slowly. I had excitement written all over my face that Chris asked what I was so happy about at 10:30 in the morning? I couldn't hold it in any longer that I just blurted out that they Hype House just reached out and asked to fly out to LA to shoot content!! All of their moods change the minuet they processed the information coming out of my mouth they all of sudden started jumping around with all types of excitement until they got tired and sat back down. Nick started asking me questions about when we were leaving, and if we had to buy our own tickets, if we had to find a hotel to stay in or if we could stay there ? 

All of these were good questions that I didn't have the answer to, so I told them that all I had to do was text Thomas back and we would discuss the details about all that was gonna happen. 

Jayda.Banks: Hey Thomas I just talked to the triplets and we are all so excited to come and enjoy this experience just let me know and the basics because I might have a few questions about some stuff!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys thank you for reading my first ever chapter!  I am so excited to writing this book if yall have recommendations on what yall would want in this book leave in the comments and ill try my best to fit them in also what do yall think of this chapter and if yall see something wrong or something that you might want change just lmk!!