He guided her mouth back to Cassian and kept going until he came down her throat and she swallowed every bit of it and then licked him clean.

"Isn't she just the best you've ever had?" Azriel asked fondly, his eyes shining at he looked at Cassian over Astryn's head.

"Beyond comparison," Cassian muttered, still trying to catch his breath.

"I've never felt anything quite as lovely as her," Azriel said, lovingly caressing her hair.

She moaned, eyes drifting shut and head falling back against Azriel as she squirmed slightly. Azriel's head tilted slightly, his mouth falling open. Cassian let out a sound of disbelief as the scent hit them both.

"That's new," Azriel murmured, eyes alight with interest. "She hasn't ever came just from a little praise and a cock in her mouth."

She moaned again, squirming more.

"Maybe mine's just special," Cassian joked, though that earned him a growl from Azriel.

"Is that it, darling?" Azriel asked with a mocking pout as he continued petting her hair. "Do you like Cassian's better than mine?"

"I want yours," she pleaded, eyes now wide as she fluttered her eyelashes and pouting. The only reason it had any effect on Azriel, or Cassian for that matter, was because she was entirely oblivious to the fact that she was even doing it. "Please, I want to feel you."

"What of mine do you want, my sweet girl? You gotta tell me what you want. Beg for it, yeah? Show me how desperate you are for it," he prompted, his voice both gentle and commanding.

"I want you to fuck me," she pleaded, and Cassian's pupil's blew wide with lust at hearing her say something like that. "Please, Az, I need you."

"What do you want me to fuck you with? My fingers?" he offered, a wicked smirk on his lips as he heard Cassian take in a sharp breath. "Gotta tell me exactly what you want. Be my good girl and tell me all the filthy things you're thinking."

"Your—you know," she whined softly, face red.

"If you don't say it," Azriel started off, his tone so low and enticing, "then I won't give it to you. Be my good girl like I know you can be and tell me exactly what you want."

Tears welled up in her eyes and she squirmed slightly, but Azriel and Cassian both knew the tears weren't from distress.

"Your cock," she finally muttered, her voice full of need, "I want that. Please, Azriel. Please, please."

"Good girl," he coo'ed, "such a good girl for me, aren't you? Isn't she such a good girl, Cassian? Begging for my cock so sweetly. She didn't do that for yours. Must not be that special after all."

"I'd never put such a good girl through the torture of begging for it anyway," Cassian replied with a shrug, not giving the reaction he knew Azriel was looking for. "I'll just show her how special it is by letting her feel it."

Azriel laughed coldly, and it sent a wonderful shiver down Astryn's spine.

"Astryn, darling," Azriel started off, his eyes locked on Cassian's in a challenge, "do you want us both at once? Want to let Cassian fuck you while I take your mouth?"

"Please," she begged, "please, I want that so bad. I need it. Please."

"Think you're up to that, Cassian? Or are you all worn out just from getting sucked off?" Azriel asked, and Cassian scoffed.

"Careful letting me fuck your pretty little mate, Azzy. She might decide she likes me better," Cassian retorted, grinning when that earned a growl from Azriel. He decided he won this round.

"Watch what you say or I'll kick you out of this room and you won't ever touch her again," Azriel threatened, and Cassian decided he most certainly did not win that round.

"Apologies," he said dryly, "can we get to it now?"

Azriel rolled his eyes before straightening up his posture.

"Astryn, I want you on all fours on the bed," he instructed, and she scrambled to do as told. Her legs were still shaky and both males grinned watching her stumble.

Cassian settled in behind her and Azriel in front of her, caressing her cheek softly as he smiled down at her.

"Remember, just tap my thigh if you want it to be over or you need a break, okay?" he spoke gently, eyes searching her face for any sign of hesitancy.

"Okay," she responded, nodding in understanding.

"Open wide, then, darling," he ordered, his grin full of mischief. She did, and he went right in. He thrusted a few times before finally looking at Cassian over Astryn. "Well? Are you going to fuck her or do I need to guide that too?"

Cassian growled and glared at Azriel, who only kept that feral, wicked grin on his face. Cassian eased his fingers in first, and Azriel laughed.

"The thought is nice, but she does prefer it when you just shove right in. She likes it hard," Azriel explained, to which Cassian let out a huff of disbelief. He eased his fingers out and licked them clean before he finally thrusted into her, his thrusts shoving her forward after Azriel's shoved her backwards.

Astryn didn't ever want to leave this moment of utter pleasure. Both males muttered sweet praises over her, talked to each other about how good she felt as if she wasn't there. If she had the coherence to think clearly, she'd realize how much she enjoyed them talking about her like that as if she wasn't even there while they both fucked her.

As she came again, and again, and again, the only fully coherent thought that drifted through her mind was that she hoped they did this again sometime soon.