Welcome too aperature science departament part 1

"The lights would flicker as the pod door would open as small girl would jump out of it landing into the ground in perfect fashion!

"As She looked at her surroindings She would notice that evrything was strange,what ever this place was it surely had in unconfrtrobell feeling!"

"As She looked more and more she would start too feel more and more nervous as She felt like She was being watched with each step She made"

(???)...i...dont..think..i..like this..pla-

"As suddenly a robotic Voice would cut her short as the radio în the room She was sleeping in would turn on as all kinds of genre music would come out of the radio "

"The robotic..Voice was weird IT was clear IT ..was a robot but still She could feel Something wasnt right about any of this"

"She would try too rememeber how She got here If She even came willingly but evrything past the time She waked up here was foggy almost like it was intentionaly made foggy "

"But before She could think any longer the robot Voice would speak again this time the girl fully lisening too the robot monote Voice"

(Glados) hi and welcome too aperature scientist develpotment and division departament

(???)..who..are You..why am i here

(Glados)You have willingly signed too be part of the aperature science quantom portal testing departament

(Glados)since now You have been a sleep for a couple of years maybe IT would be great time too check on yourself and too see how much ya have changed since ya entered the relaxation chamber a mirror shall be added in youre relaxation chamber

"As suddenly the relaxation room would shake as the girl could hear the components slowly working on Something ,what made her feel un easy was how slow the hole process was an easy thing such as this should take littel too no time and yet IT felt like it was beraly working Something sure was odd about this place"

"As the mirror finaly appeared the girl took one good look of herself too see If anything has changed while shes been asleep all this and suprising not a lot actualy "

(Kana kamui)
Oh...i still look the same...i..tought..i..would look . different..

(Glados)now that You have finaly seen how ya look are ya ready too proced with the testing

"Kanna a bit hesitent and unsure of herself too either proced with what the robot told her or wait and Think more about the situation She had herself in"

"Eventualy as She taught more and more pieces of her fragmented memories would return but before She could analyze any of them properly, Something would fell from the roof of the chambers IT was letters quiet unexpected items "

"As She took one of the letters suddenly a portal would open infront of the relaxation chamber as timer would appear on the screen a countdown that started from 30 all the way down too 0

"Without hesitation kanna would jump towards the yellow portal as She would be transported into another room"

"As She looked up at the portal She came from She would see the countdown of the room reaching zero as the hole relaxation chamber room would explode in spectacular fashion leaving her in pure state of shock"

(Glados) congratulations ya have managed too succesfuly past the first test now its time for youre second test too proced please step in the door that has been open just for You

"As kanna looked too her right She would see the door that was locked in the room that She was curently on suddenly open"

"She now was 100 precent sure Something was wrong but She dint have time too think now She had too play along too what ever sick and twisted tests this robot had planned for her"

(Kanna kamui) alright...i will play youre twisted...games..ugly robot Voice!

"As her dragon tail would wiggel in furry as She proced too enter the open door knowing that what was about too come next would be anything but good

"Her journey through this mysterios place has finaly begin"

The END