he stopped in his tracks, seeing ranai's shoes on the floor.

he blew out air before looking back at spirit, pointing his finger to her silently.

capo and judah also looked at the shoe, "oh damn." capo spoke, snickering under his breath.

"man bring yo ass out." ace spoke calmly.

although judah and ace weren't close, judah had knew how ace was holding it down for his sister.

and for that, judah respected ace.

he was shocked to see his sister getting down like this, and even more dissapointed, but he had to defend his blood with what he could.

the room was silent for moments, before ranai walked out the bathroom, along with another male.

"the fuck?" judah and ace spoke in unison.

"lee? fuck gone on?" ace spoke, announcing his homeboys name.

spirit felt slapping on her shoulder, looking over, seeing capo silently dying laughing.

"ranai the fuck" judah said, furrowing his eyebrows.

ranai looked in shock, not expecting her brother to be out here as well.

"baby..." she said, beginning to walk up to ace.

"mane hell nah," he pushed her back, before looking her up and down.

"yo ass grass" he spoke, shaking his head.

"and you dirty" capo spoke in the background, receiving a slap from spirit.

"ian neva liked her sorry." he whispered.

"baby, listen." ranai spoke, grabbing his arm.
— his mouth dropped at her hand touching him.

"yo hand was just on balls and you touching me right now?" he said, looking at her disgustingly.

judah stood quietly, eyeing his sister. they made eye contact, before he shook his head, walking out.

"you weren't giving me what i needed."

"bitch-"

"listen carter." she spoke, grabbing his arm once more before quickly letting go.

"how the fuck? i bought you everything you needed. everytime yo ass felt down i picked yo ass up, i pay for your suite, when yo body start hurting i take away yo pain, when you have checkups, i take you to em. ion count favors, you kno dat, but this what the fuck you do to people who hold you up?" he said, disgust spitting out of every word he spoke.

she stood, looking at him.

"and you out here gettin fucked, because i was waitin fa yo ass to be ready?" he said, raising his eyebrow.

"and ian even gon start on yo ass." he spoke, pointing to lee.

"it's up" he spat.

"y'all both grits." he shook his head, walking out, heat almost radiating off of him.

"spirit are you fucking serious?" ranai said, walking up to her.