marcy wu

HELLO PEOPLE! I know I've been gone for like a billion years and I thought I can make it up to you by giving you a lot of Marcy content because I haven't given her a lot of stories and stuff. SO HERE I AM giving you Marcy wu:)

————
} she is such a big talker, so she'll ramble on and on about stuff to you weather it be about video games, amphibia, or even how much she loves you!

} she'll stare at you for hours on end if she could.

} she has at least five pages of things about you in her journal, she doesn't care that it's her guide to amphibia journal.(◍•ᴗ•◍)

} whenever she wants attention or cuddles, she'll give you the grabby hands and pouty face.

} she is surprisingly strong and LOVES to pick you up. She picks you up princess style, picks you up and carry's you over to random places, and she'll even give you piggy back rides.

} whenever your sad, she'll make funny faces and gives you a bunch of cuddles to cheer you up.

} she has the cutest outfits! Some people usually don't let there partners take there clothes or just don't like it but Marcy is a whole different story. She loves you in her clothes and gives them to you to sleep in or just to wear on a daily basis.

} Marcy would hold slumber party's all over the castle almost every night so you guys were always busy. Your favorite thing to do when having sleepovers was to pull pranks on poor olivia.

} marcy gets like 5/10 jealous, and when y'all were in amphibia the only people she could get jealous of were newts. So when you guys were still in the human realm, she'd always be holding your hand, hugging you, and giving kisses.

} you are the only person who she lets play on her Nintendo switch period.

} whenever Marcy was little and she brought lunch to school, people would sometimes make fun of her for the "weird" food she brought. But not to fear, you were always there to stand up for her and would always reassure her that her food tasted amazing, and the other kids were missing out.

} as we all know, Marcy is very clumsy. She would always deny it in amphibia but you always had that spare bucket of water on the side. (and for good reason)

} she loves it when you style, or just play with her hair in general. She loves finding little clips, hair ties, and little trinkets around amphibia to give to you so you could do her hair. And sometimes just for the fun of it you steal some of Olivia's hair stuff. (You may or may not return it, we shall never know)

} she always brags about you cause you're so badass🤭 like she will literally walk up to some stranger and be like "look how hot my girlfriend is."

*Actual words said by Marcy wu*

} she will always make you do video game competitions with her, but sometimes y'all will just play Minecraft together

} she loves using her grappling hook to grab your waist and swing down to wherever she's going

} she's the type of person to ask if you got games on your phone

} you two have a lot of study sessions when you can, buuuut they usually end up as you two listening to soft music while cuddling

} squish her cheeks please, she loves it

} she loves when you play with her hair, even though it's short you find all kinds of ways to style it

} I imagine you guys being like Marcy and Bonnibelle

} Marcy really likes oversized stuff like jackets and sweaters so you steal them all the time
(Sweater weather is coming baby, you gotta be prepared)