𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘶𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 (𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦)

•Like any other couple, y'all get into fights. There not bad ones just you know those small arguments.

•Y'all aren't perfect, and Anne loves you with all her heart and you as well but sometimes arguments can blind you :(

•Weather it be about a bad decision, or different ideas, it'll happen every once in a while.

•Usually it's piled up stress that causes the fight

——

•Since Anne is very stubborn it's hard for her to drop this thing your talking about, but she'll walk away and calm down before she says something she regrets(not that she's keeping anything bad from you, she just wants to make sure she isn't over stepping boundaries and wants to be at least a little reasonable)

•Even though things like this happen, she can't stay mad at you for long and doesn't want you to be mad at her for long.

•Before amphibia when she still went to school you two would avoid eye contact since y'all are stubborn as hell (if you aren't stubborn then just pretend you are)
(*'∪')

•And usually since it's a small fight she can't be mad at you forever, she actually blames herself for yelling at you.

•Anne will stay up at night thinking about what she said and what she could have done better

•Usually Sasha and Marcy will see this and immediately help

•You and Anne are always together so it's concerning to them when y'all are apart for a while.

•Once Sasha and Marcy had convinced you two to apologize Anne will take you to the side and apologize for not thinking about your opinion and being stubborn. You of course would apologize too and make sure everything's settled out.

•Like before when I said it was usually piled up stress that causes the fights; she'll make sure your not stressing out about anything. If you are, then she'll do anything in her power to help. She will destroy a robot for you for fun.

•and you'll do the same with her stress! What usually helps is y'all cooking whatever dishes you can find and listening to your favorite music and singing along together:)

—-

•The next day she will NOT let go of you.

•You and her can be seen all around school holding hands and kissing each other's cheeks<3

•She will invite you to her house for a sleepover and y'all will stay up all night playing video games, sneaking snacks out of the kitchen at midnight, and of course, cuddling

——

Bonus:

•Anne's mom will walk in to Anne on top of you,(not like that shes a minor ya nastys) hugging you and you'll holding her with one arm with the other to the side

•She will take a picture of y'all so be ready ;)

—-

Hey guys! Sorry I was out for like two weeks I had a big Writers block and am trying to write better! And thank you all so much for the votes! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!