"Uh, a lifer?"

"Yeah, that's, uh... That's what we call people who are living." The boy smiled, seeing Alex's puzzled expression. "You're new to this whole ghost thing, aren't you?"

Alex chuckled. "Yeah. Is it that obvious?"

"Totally." The boy chuckled. "Hey, I'm, uh... I'm Willie."

"Oh, uh, Alex."

"So, um, what brings you to Hollywood, man? You, uh, sightseeing? Picture with that, uh..." he clicked his tongue, "Marilyn girl?"

"Uh... Yeah, actually, I was having a minor afterlife crisis, so, you know, just clearing my head until you tried to crack it open."

Willie chuckled. "I did pancake you, huh? I'm sorry." He composed himself. "Um, so, minor afterlife crisis?"

"Yeah, I just... I just keep freaking out about everything, you know? Shouldn't we be in Heaven or something?"

"Who's we?"

"Oh, uh, me and my bandmates. We all died."

"Right. Now, that's tragic, man. You guys have some kind of accident, or..."

"Yeah. Yeah, you could... you could say that. We ate some bad hot dogs and the girl in our band, died of cancer almost a year before."

"Whoa! No way."

"Yeah."

"Weirdly, that is what happened to Mozart. Sorry about your friend's cancer."

"Wow. That's actually comforting. Thank you. And thanks for that about her." Willie chuckled. "Hey, do you mind if I ask you a couple more questions?"

"That's kind of your thing, isn't it? All right. You just gotta keep up." He skated away.

"Hey! Um... wait up!"

---

Julie entered and sighed heavily before calling, "Dad!"

"Aah!" Ray exclaimed with a chuckle. "Good. You're home."

Julie looked at the papers. "What's all this?"

"Ah, just, you know, some stuff on other schools with music programs and... and some private lessons stuff. I know it looks like a mess, but your dad's got this."

"Well, luckily for you, I got back in at my school."

"Wait. Wait, what? You're not joking me now?"

Julie chuckled. "I went down, I put on a show with some ghosts... Getters, go-getters, and Principal Lessa let me back in."

"Yes! Yes!" He hugged her.

"Oh! Mm! Ohh!"

"You're awesome. I am happy for you. You are the best!"

The papers Ray was holding flew to the floor and Julie giggled before saying, "I got it. I got it." She picked up a flyer. ""The Australian School of Music"? That's halfway around the world."

"I... I was gonna bring you home for Christmas." Julie went up the stairs. "Hey, you rock. The best. Yes." He threw the papers in the air.

---

Ruth, Reggie and Alex were playing with the instruments whilst waiting for Julie.

"Reggie, Ruthie, what do you think of this riff?" Luke asked as he played the riff.

Ruth nodded. "Yeah, I could swing with that. It's good."

"Sweet. I'm feeling that. And then I come in with a little, uh-" Reggie began.