scum reader's self saving system. (orv, joongdok)

Start from the beginning

kim dokja had spent every day for the past three years, reading each chapter and leaving criticism (hate) comments on every single one of the chapters.

and every single time he would get hate responses in return. just like right now.

the reader had started typing away aggressively on his phone.

kim 'dokja'
everything about this novel was shit. i didn't get anything at all??? how do you all find this novel good?? it looks like a fucking thirteen year old wrote this piece of crap!! wake up!! author-nim, you should've listened to my criticism. maybe this novel would've turned out fine. you all are brainwashed by this novel thinking it's good just because the protagonist is OP and has a harem of hot women. this novel doesn't deserve to be number one trending.

immediately as he posted the comment, dozens of notifications flooded in his inbox.

"here we go again." kim dokja rolled his eyes, clicking on the inbox icon.

...replies
yjhbeloved
shut up + L + ratio
yoojoonghyuksbitch
lol u r so obsessed i see you in every chapter leaving hate comments!! get a life
jungheewongf
ur just jealous bc he has 300+ wives
yoosangah<33
if you don't like it then don't read?? bruh
....
.......
..........

as expected, every brainwashed idiot was here to jump on him all at once. kim dokja's unoccupied hand reached out to grab a dumpling from the table in front of him.

as he took a bite out of the dumpling, a new notification popped up on his phone screen. thinking that it was just another reply from those brainwashed/bot readers, he clicked on it.

as soon as he read the username and comment, kim dokja started to aggressively choke on the piece of dumpling that he was chewing and before he knew it, he was no longer breathing and had passed out from lack of air.

-

before kim dokja woke up, he heard a voice that sounded exactly like the voice of the google translate lady. it was talking about something like welcoming him and hoping to bring him the best of service??

what the fuck kind of dream is this? kim dokja thought and before he could continue to think, he had been abruptly woken up from his slumber.

"junior apprentice brother! you are finally awake!" kim dokja had jolted awake from the sudden voice and immediately sat up but regretted it as soon as he felt dizziness hitting him. "junior apprentice brother, are you alright??"

"what...." kim dokja's slowly looked up, eyes wandering all over the room. what the hell? this doesn't look like his room at all!! he looked down and realised that he was wearing a set of white clothes that was definitely not modern. well, everything about this place didn't look modern at all.

he looked up and saw a young handsome man looking back at him with a worried expression.

"um... where am i...?"

"are you feeling alright? this is your qing jing peak."

wait... why did that sound familiar?

kim dokja thought that this definitely was a dream. wait what happened anyway? he slowly started to recall the events before this. he remembered that he was reading the web novel that he hated, scrolled through the comments, commented about it, everyone was hating on him in his replies and then....?

right, he clicked on a notification of a reply as he was eating a dumpling and started choking on it....

wait he choked?!

... doesn't that mean he died?!

"i know that the immortal alliance conference is drawing near so you're teaching your disciples and you're eager for success, but you should also take care of yourself."