RESERVOIR DOGS

F/n POV

    I was still processing what was happening as we were at the station. I looked over from the girl from before named Swindler, seemed traumatized about earlier. I give her about a few hours to live and she could make quite the snack. I managed to learn more about the others and their names.

"The Shinkansen, huh?" Brawler started as he gripped his fists together, looking ready to get into a fight. "'Bout time I took on a legend!" He seemed quite thrilled except Hoodlum who was praying.

"Sounds like a dicey job, if you ask me." Said Doctor, who was filing her nails without a care in the world, "The cat better be good for the money."

Hacker walked over to me and Swindler, "Everybody knows that people of Kansai revere the Shinkansen. I'm interested." He was on board with the idea.

"Like a red flower, coming into full bloom. Absolutely stunning." Cutthroat was in his own little world, touching the bloody knife that held in his hands and tasted the blood. Courier was smoking near a non-smoking sign.

"Honestly, I don't care about the money or anything. So, this job better be worth my troubles otherwise more bodies will hit the floor sooner or later." I threatened as I looked at everyone and saw how much potential they had. They'll make great feasts.

"So, about earlier... you weren't joking, right?" Swindler asked, but the cat only chuckled.

2 Hours Earlier

Back at the execution hall, The cat that just talked, started to explain the real reason why we were here.

"I'm glad none of you were killed, but that's veteran Akudama for you."

Everyone was surprised that the cat talked and believed the girl made it talk. "Whoa! Now ventriloquism? Is there anything you can't do, Swindler?" Dreadlocks guy asked, looking impressed.

Although, the girl denied. "What?! It's not me, the cat's talking on its own!"

"I can hear distortion in its voice. Probably from speaker, is it a robot?" Gadgets guy wondered.

"Yeah that's a robot." Dreadlocks guy bluntly answered.

"Obviously. Any idiot would believe that cat isn't a robot." I retorted.

"What fools! It's obviously a talking cat!" The weird hairdo guy exclaimed, only to be wronged.

"No. They are correct. I am a robot."

"That's exactly what I just said!"

"What an idiot..." I scoffed as I looked at him in disgust. He seemed to notice my glare, but didn't turn around as he felt my gaze on him. I could tell he was terrified. "Let's put aside how the cat's talking for a minute and just agree it sounds like they're running the show."

The tall woman agreed and asked the question, "So, are you the mastermind or something?"

The cat answered, "You could say that. This was phase one of the plan. Culminating in you receiving your collar bombs" the cat jumped off of the girl and landed in front of everyone.

Weird hairdo guy asked if he could have his collar off, Cutthroat didn't like that idea and the girl agreed to have hers off, too, but the cat ignored them and answered.