Chapter 33: happy event

Zacznij od początku

"It's really shameful." Feng Qiuyue was disgusted, but her eyes were smiling.

After busying all day, lying on the bed at night, He Xiaoyun let out a long sigh of relief.

"Mom, why does the little sister always sleep?" Wei Yuanhang asked while holding the quilt.

He Xiaoyun turned sideways, facing the child, and said: "You can grow taller if you are full. The little sister is so small, of course you have to sleep more."

"Can you play with me when you grow taller?"

"Yes, but even if my sister grows taller, she is still younger than you. You have to love her, don't you?"

The child nodded vigorously, "I am a brother, I will love my little sister!"

He Xiaoyun smiled and poked him in the face, and said: "During this time, grandma has to take care of aunt and little sister, and mother should also help. You are an older child. You have to be obedient. Follow your grandpa. You can't run around. You can't go to the river alone, you know?"

"I know, my mother said, if I ran to the river alone and fell down, I would never see my mother again."

"It's so smart. It seems that Hanghang has become an older brother, and he has really grown up." He Xiaoyun put a high hat on him, and the child was very happy.

"Then can I hold my little sister?"

"It's not working right now. My little sister's body is too soft, and she will get hurt if she is not careful. You can only take a look and talk to her. You can't hold or touch it hard."

Wei Yuanhang said, "That seems to be meaningless."

He Xiaoyun said with a laugh when he heard his tone like an adult: "You are the most interesting. Go to bed."

At night, Wei Jianguo took care of his wife and children. During the day, Wang Chunhua, He Xiaoyun, and Feng's mother also came often. Except for the first few days, they were a little hectic. After that, everyone quickly adapted.

The autumn harvest was approaching, and Wang Chunhua decided to drive the pigs raised at home to the food station.

Farmers who raise pigs also need to complete the task of state monopoly, that is, buy one and keep one. If they raise two pigs, they have to hand over one pig to the state. If they only raise one pig, then buy half and save half.

Moreover, the purchased pigs have a standard, and the weight needs to be more than 120 kilograms. The pig grass, sweet potato vine, and rice bran that are currently fed to pigs do not grow fat very much. It is not easy to grow meat, so many people, once the pigs in the family are heavy enough, they rush to the food station, fearing that they will lose money if they continue to raise them.

In the past, the Wei family's pigs would be raised until the end of the year. After being slaughtered, they would be made into bacon, enough to eat for half a year in the coming year. But now Feng Qiuyue is confined and has a labor force and an extra child to take care of. The autumn harvest is now in sight. The family really can't take care of the pigs, because they are afraid that they will lose meat if they are not fed properly, so they just rushed to finish the task early.

Wei Zhenxing and Wei Jianguo used their family carts to transport pigs. They set off early in the morning and returned in the afternoon.

After arriving home, Wang Chunhua sent some pork liver, pig blood, etc. to the neighbor's house, and then cut half a fan of pork into long strips, prepared to be salted and marinated, so as not to be spoiled.

"The meat was marinated early this year. When Jianwei comes back next year, I don't know if it will be left." Wang Chunhua suddenly said, every Chinese New Year, his second son is not at home, and he has not been able to eat pork at home a few times.