Chapter 32: Mid-Autumn Festival

Começar do início

You have to live it by yourself, and only you know whether it is appropriate or not.

He Xiaoyun nodded lightly, and after a while, hesitated: "Sister, I may be with the army in the future with Hanghang."

"Really?" He Xiaofen was surprised.

"Last time Jianwei mentioned it before returning to the army, but I haven't told mom yet."

"Isn't that good!" He Xiaofen patted her hand, "I went to the army, the small family was alone, there are no elders on it, so comfortable."

Zizai should be quite at ease, but what is embarrassing for He Xiaoyun is, what stage is she and Wei Jianwei now? When it comes to the army, do they have to sleep in a bed? Although in the eyes of others, it is only natural for a couple to sleep together, but this is not a special situation for her.

Even if you are in a relationship, the progress is not fast enough to be able to lie down in the same bed, right?

In the eyes of a single dog, she doesn't have to make an appointment first, hold hands, and kiss her. As for things like rolling the sheets, she really has no idea.

Seeing her not speaking, He Xiaofen said, "What do you think? Can't you bear home?"

He Xiaoyun couldn't explain the real reason, so she nodded vaguely.

"Then you are willing to be brother-in-law?" Her sister teased.

He Xiaoyun glanced at her helplessly.

"Alright, don't make fun of you." He Xiaofen said happily, "Looking at what you said to me just now, I thought you understood very well, why is it your turn to be childish again? What's wrong with us, let's go It's not that we don't come back. Jianwei still has family visits every year. You can come back together as a family of three. If we are separated, we might have better relationships. When we were young, we were together and fighting all day. Now it's rare to see one. It's not noisy anymore."

He Xiaoyun sighed lightly, nodded, and temporarily put the matter down.

After chatting all the way, I finally arrived at their uncle's house. The small courtyard was quite lively. Aunt stood at the door with joy on her face. When she saw them, she kept saying, "It's a count! Come in and eat something."

The matchmaker looked at the sisters and hurriedly asked their aunts: "These are your sister-in-law's two daughters? Oh yo... They are so beautiful. Are you talking about them?"

Aunt smiled and said, "Now that the kids are there, your abacus won't work this time."

The matchmaker couldn't help but look a pity. If such a beautiful girl is asked to be a matchmaker, wouldn't the young guys in the nearby villages choose her?

In addition to their sisters, two lads from the clan also came to help pick the betrothal gifts. Seeing that the time was almost the same, a few people set off for the woman's house.

He Xiaoyun and He Xiaofen came to gather the number of people, and they still walked all the way to talk. When they arrived at the woman's side, they followed the matchmaker through the process and saw the future bride. What surprised He Xiaoyun was that she was still very young, just seventeen or eighteen. Years old.

Leaving the woman's house, her aunt left them for lunch before letting them go back.

It was already afternoon when we rushed back to Qingshuihe. Wei Yuanhang had just woke up from a nap, and when he saw He Xiaoyun coming home, he was so happy that he hurried up to hug him.

He Xiaoyun really couldn't hold him, so she gave a meaningful hug, and then took out the dried fruits and fruits she brought back, "Hey, this is what the aunt-in-law gave you to eat."

"Is the bride beautiful?" Wang Chunhua asked.

"It's pretty. She was still feeding the chickens when we went. She was very diligent at first sight." He Xiaoyun peeled an orange to Wei Yuanhang.

Feng Qiuyue also said: "When I went back, my mother often said that there is no **** the team that is more diligent than Xiao'e. If her brother hadn't gotten married, the family wouldn't let her marry so early."

When Wang Chunhua heard this, she said: "I think her parents are very biased, and her daughter is so clever and sensible, so she marries her early in order to marry her son, regardless of how a 17 or 18-year-old girl will behave in her husband's house? "

"There are too few people who can think like this." Feng Qiuyue sighed.

"Your Aunt Zhang often said that I have had three sons, so I can't stand to talk and don't get back pain. In fact, I really think that my daughter is pretty good. I don't give birth to boys and girls, and I feel the same pain."

He Xiaoyun and Feng Qiuyue looked at each other and laughed.

On the night of the Mid-Autumn Festival, the family sat in the courtyard to admire the moon and eat moon cakes.

Earlier today, they received a letter from Wei Jianwei stating that his application to join the army has been approved.

But He Xiaoyun thought about it, and felt that it was not the time to look for him for the time being. She was hesitant in her heart. More importantly, the autumn harvest was about to come, and Feng Qiuyue was about to give birth. At that time, no matter what the field, newborns, etc. Sister-in-law is in confinement, and she needs someone to take care of her. How can she leave during the busy season?

Hearing her concerns, Feng Qiuyue said hurriedly: "I'm okay, but I can't. Let my mother come and help."

"My aunt is getting older, how can my energy be as good as our young people? And when Hanghang was born before, my sister-in-law also took care of me." He Xiaoyun said.

Feng Qiuyue smiled and said, "Isn't this afraid that Jianwei will be anxious."

Wang Chunhua said: "Don't be anxious for a while, Xiaoyun is interested, just do what she said."

Wei Yuanhang gnawed on moon cakes and asked his mother: "Mom, are we going to find Dad?"

"Yes, but not now. I have to wait for the birth of my little brother and sister."

"Little brother and little sister come out, are we going to find dad?" the child asked again.

He Xiaoyun nodded, "Why, don't you seem very happy?"

Wei Yuanhang lowered his head and thought for a while, and said astonishingly: "Are we going to bring Yanyan with you?"

When the others heard it, they were all overjoyed. Wei Jianhua directly squeezed his face and teased: "The kid is so beautiful. What can I do with Yanyan, will you be your little wife?"

The child's idea is very simple, "Yanyan can play with me."

He Xiaoyun shook her head helplessly and said: "Don't worry, there will be new friends to accompany you to play."

When she returned to the room at night, she took out Wei Jianwei's letter and read it again.

Although the other party didn't say it clearly, she could tell from the line that he was in a good mood.

He Xiaoyun murmured, so happy, she didn't plan to look for him immediately.

The letter said that the dried peaches sent to him last time were robbed as soon as he arrived in the army, and he only tasted it.

He Xiaoyun felt that he was a little stupid. Wasn't it a terrible thing to bully her at home?

There is nothing left at home. Wei Yuanhang's portion has just been eaten two days ago, but the hawthorn is almost ripe recently, so I can give him a little sun at that time.

If Lin Yuefei knew what Wei Jianwei had written, he might have vomited blood and shouted shamelessly!

Whether it's Lao Wang or Lao Wei, one who goes along and puts blame on him is shameless to the end! Be stingy, eat him a bite of dried peaches, can train people until they can't get up, and they are also called to learn from each other, and I am ashamed to pretend to be pitiful with his wife in the letter, shameless especially!

He felt that his fate was very bad and very pitiful, so why did he meet this group of rascals?