Chapter 7: That's a wax strip Eri. Not a sticker XD

Depuis le début

Macaque, will gave some shadow puppet show around Eri. He avoid giving the girl some nightmares cause he doesn't want to see her cry out in fear. Also he avoid making something like a shadow of a person, wearing a bird mask since he saw the terrified expression on Eri's face.

Uncle would teach her do something like chaotic stuff like pranks. No cursing though, he will face an angry Japanese teen, ready to drop kick him on his side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Eri? what do you have?" Ochaco asked as she eyed something on Eri's hand." Sticker!" Eri said with a beamed smile on her face as she slammed the 'Sticker' on King's chest, since he wasn't wearing any shirt.

King's open his eyes startle how Eri slapped her hand on his chest. Looking at her confuse before shrugging as he lay back. Ochaco blink before she narrowed her eyes to look at the 'Sticker' that Eri put on King before her eyes went wide in realization and tries to not to snicker." Uh, Eri? that's. . . That's not a sticker." Ochaco said as she covered her mouth in attempt to keep her from laughing.

While the others, who were watching this, snickered a bit as they realize what's going on." What?" Eri asked as she tilted her head before she continued tap the 'sticker' down." Eri. . .  That's a wax strip." Ochaco pointed out as Sage, Uncle and Macaque burst out laughing while Sunny was looking away, even though you could see him trying to stop laughing. Lucky, Mihou and Dasheng are either looking up or looking down, holding their mouth as muffled sound of laughter could be heard.

King looked over to Ochaco after he heard what she said in horror." What?" Eri asked as she paused, looking slightly confused." Kid, you uh, you need to take that off." Macaque said with a grin on his face before laughing when he saw the horror and terrified expression on King's face. "Uh, okay?" Eri said as she did what Macaque said. She grabbed the corner and. . . . .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

YANKED it OFF.

Ochaco and the others burst out laughing as King clutched his chest, letting out a girlish scream in pain that quickly dropped to a poorly suppressed whine. Poor Eri, who was now terrified and upset as she immediately drop the wax strip and start apologizing to King. "I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT YOU!" She said as tears start coming out in the corner of Eri's eyes which made King panic and said," NONONONONONONO! DON'T CRY! IT'S NOT YOU'RE FAULT! YOU DIDN'T KNOW!" He said as Ochaco came over, holding a ice pack after she got over from laughing. But she was still giggling.

"Hehehehehe. He's right Eri. You didn't know it's not you're fault." Ochaco said as Eri sniffled before nodding as she cling on King. King smile at Eri as he pat Eri's head before turning his attention to still laughing version of himself with annoyed and not happy expression on his face.

"It. Is. Not. Funny!"-King

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!"-Macaque

"You! Shut up!"-King.

"Hehehe, how does it feel King?"-Sage.

"Horrible. Now stop laughing."-King.

"That's what you get for not wearing a shirt."-Uncle

"Be glad that Eri didn't put the wax strip on you're fur."-Dasheng.

"Yeah, It will be very painful"-Mihou.

"Though it's funny to see you scream like a little girl."- Sunny

"YEAH! You scream like a girl king!"-Lucky.

"SHUT UP!"-King

Ochaco start laughing as King gave her a look before Eri start to join in. But she was no longer crying from sadness. It was now now tears of joy.