Chapter 5: Sparing? Okay. . . .Nevermind LIUER! GET OUT OF THE WAY!!

"Are you sure you want to spar?"

"Yeah, you don't mind right?"

"It's fine."

"Oh! Ochaco will be the referee by the way."

"Alright."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ochaco watch the two spar each other left and right. Acting as the referee to see who wins and who lose. Though she have a feeling that this is a good idea but it also a very bad Idea.

Sure, Mk and YunXiang sparred at one point and continue to do so like they're in 20 round scoring 19 - 18. Ochaco remembers the reaction of the other monkey kings after finding out that Mk have the Monkey king's power and was next in line.

|FLASHBACK.|

Mk and Ochaco were talking each other before Mk have a bright Idea as the other version of Monkey King." Uh, Mk?" Ochaco asked as she notice the thoughtful expression on Mk's face. Mk look up and said," I would rather go into the fight. The Monkey's will get caught in the crossfire."  

This made every monkey kings look at him." Ah. . . . .Kid? Why are you talking like you would be in the fight?" Sage asked as he was eating peach in his hand with confuse look on his face. Ochaco realize what going on making her snickered as she covered her mouth.

Mk blink at him before he realize something." Oh, right." He said as Ochaco let out a silent wheeze. Mk pulls the staff out of his ear and show it to them." I can use the staff and I have monkey king powers." He said as Ochaco wheeze as she hold her stomach as she laugh.

Sage, Dasheng, Uncle, and Sunny had their jaw drop as they stared at Mk. Uncle wheeze how show he was. Lucky has stars in his eyes.

King, however, was covered his face as Macaque was laughing as he hold his stomach. 'Why have the celestial forsaken me like this?' thought King. "I thought it was obvious." YunXiang said as Ochaco was still laughing." I knew it." Mihou said he turn his head to look at laughing girl on the ground with a chuckle. Fruity, who was sitting on his shoulder giggles as he watch Ochaco laugh. Liuer was grinning as he said, " I told you Dasheng!"

|END FLASHBACK|

Ochaco giggle silently as she watch the two spar each other as Fruity and Liuer came over and saw the two were sparing." Are they fighting?" Fruity asked as Ochaco look at them." Oh hey Fruity. Liuer. Their sparing actually." Ochaco said as Fruity nodded as he quickly went towards to her and climb over and sat on her shoulder. Liuer stood in beside Ochaco as he watch the fight in awe.

All the version of Monkey King came over and saw the two were training and decided to watch the spar. Ochaco notice that but continued watching. 'Mk has move experience than YunXiang. But it sure helps them to grow over time.' Thought Ochaco. "COOL! CAN I JOIN?!" Liuer said as he went to join the spare which made everyone panic.

"WAIT KID!"

"NO! STOP!"

"LIUER!"

"BACK UP! BACK UP!"

Ochaco let out a shock gasped as she throw fruity to Sage, who clumsly caught the little fruit spirit as she dash towards to Liuer. She could see Mk's eyes went wide as he tried to stop going to punch Liuer before it was too late.

Ochaco appeared as she grabs Liuer's collar and throws him back to the safe place where Dasheng caught him. She was relief that his okay but for her ? it wasn't she got punch on the stomach, sending her flying back, and crash on the wall, creating a huge crack behind her.

"OCHACO!" Mk let out a terrified scream as he rush towards to his best friend as YunXiang quickly follows him with terrified expression on his face. Others follow suit as Mk slid through the ground and lift Ochaco's unconscious body." OCHACO?! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?! SPEAK TO ME!"

"CRAP KID YOU DON'T NEED TO PUNCH HER TOO HARD!"-King

"I PANIC OKAY?! I ALMOST HIT LIUER!"-Mk.

"OCHACO PLEASE DON'T DIE!"-Lucky.

"SHE'S NOT DEAD YET LUCKY!"-Sunny.

"WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?!"-Lucky.

"Okay! Stop! Let's bring Ochaco back and Mk go and find the first aid and bandages.."-King.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ochaco slowly open her eyes, blinking away the brightness as she groan. She turn her head around and saw that everyone is waiting for her to wake up." Um hey guys?" she said making everyone snap their head to look at her. She start thinking how did they didn't break their necks because how fast they look at her.

"OCHACO! YOU'RE OKAY! I AM SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO HIT YOU!" Mk cried  as he kneel in front of the bed while crying his eyes  making Ochaco blink at him as she sat up, wincing a bit as YunXiang went to help her sit up." It's fine Mk, really." Ochaco said as she gave him a close eye smile." NO IT'S NOT!" Mk shout again as he cried even more making Ochaco sweat drop at him.

"I-I'm So-sorry Sister O-Ochaco! I didn't mean to-to step in to the fight! You got hurt because of me." Liuer said as he climb on the bed as tears falls down from his cheek. Ochaco frowns as she reach her hand and pet his head." It's not you're fault Liuer. You were curious and still a child after. It's normal for us to make mistakes. So It's fine, and I am glad that you're okay." Ochaco said with a smile." But! But you're hurt!" Liuer pointed out as he point at Ochaco's bandage stomach.

"Oh this? Pftt. It was nothing matter to me. The more matter for is that you are safe." Ochaco said with a close eye smile on her face. " Sister Ochaco." Liuer said as more tears starts coming out before crying making Ochaco panics." HEY! HEY NO NEED TO CRY! I'LL BE BETTER SOON PROMISE! MK NOT YOU TOO!" Ochaco said as she saw Mk was now crying fit as he hug her making Liuer join in the hug crying session.

"How are you feeling Peaches?" King asked as he sat down at the edge of the bed, ignoring the crying session from the two as he keep his eyes on Ochaco." I feel fine. I think I will be healed tomorrow." She said with a smile as Sage scoff and said," No you're not. You got just punch by the kid and now you're saying your fine?!" making Ochaco smile sheepishly at him.

"Since when did you care Sage?" Sunny asked with a teasing smirk on his face making Sage glared at him." Shut you're mouth or I will." Sage threatens him as Uncle crackles from behind." Hehehehe! Black mail!" he said as Sage was now glaring at him instead glaring at Sunny.

"Although, I am little bit confuse. How are you still calm after getting punch on the stomach? True many mortal might say that their alright but there are others might be getting trauma after that." Mihou asked as Macaque nodded in agreement." Yeah, how are you so calm?" Macaque asked as Ochaco blink owlishly at them before smiling sheepishly at them.

"Uh, I may or may not actually got attack back then. . . .Or more like stabbed to death by someone and got myself beaten or thrown around. . . .So yeah." Ochaco said as she rub the back of her head with an awkward smile on her face.

Everyone stared at her as Mk and Liuer stop crying as they stared at her. It was a moment of silence before all hell break loose.

"WHAT?!"-Macaque.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU GOT STABBED TO DEATH?!"-Sunny.

"YOU GOT BEATEN BY SOMEONE?!"-Sage.

"AND THROWN AROUND LIKE IT WAS NOTHING?!" -Dasheng.

"WHO ATTACK YOU?! I'M GONNA KILL THEM!"-King.

"NOT IF I GO KILL THEM FIRST!"-Uncle.

"ARE YOU OKAY?!" -Lucky.

"HOW ARE YOU ALIVE IF YOU GOT ALMOST STABBED TO DEATH?!"-Mihou.

"YOU ALMOST DIED?!"-Mk and YunXiang.

'maybe I should keep my mouth shut.' thought Ochaco with a nervous smile on her face as the monkeys shout a lots of threatening words and other stuff while Mk hugs her while crying along with Fruity and Liuer.