Confront

Jess's POV

I'll make sure she'll pay for that, for hurting Lianne.

If you're wondering why am I acting this way, because I promise them that nobody will hurt them physically or emotionally if im with them. But their family is an exemption. Haha. I can't fight with them.

"Bes, may pinaplano ka no?"

Ano ba tong si Krys basta na lang sumusulpot.

Si Lianne naman hindi mo masyadong makausap lately. Hays kawawa naman tong bestfriend ko.

"Wala pa. Pero basta kakausapin ko yang gianna na yan."

"Fine i'll go with you."

"No need. Just accompany Lianne, she needs you now. After i talk to gianna, i'll be back agad."

"Make sure."

"Yeah, take care of her. I'll go ahead."

Im on my way on our meeting place. Prepare Gianna.

Gianna's POV

After ng pag-uusap namin ni Lianne, parang naguguluhan ako na ewan.

Gusto ko syang balikan kasi naaawa ako sa kanya. Pero wala ding patutunguhan yung magiging relasyon namin kung awa lang ang meron ako sa kanya tapos sya mahal na mahal ako. Ewan hindi ko na alam.

Aaminin ko, may konti pa kong nararamdaman para kay Lianne pero may Grey na ko eh, ayoko naman syang saktan.

Naalala ko may usapan nga pala kami ni Jess, yung bestfriend ni Lianne. So pumunta na ako sa lugar kung san kami mag-uusap.

Sa park lang naman nya naisipang makipag-usap.

"You're late."

Huh? 5 minutes lang naman eh.

"You're still late kahit 5 minutes pa lang."

Mind reader ba to?

"Tatayo ka na lang ba jan o uupo ka?" Her voice was cold as north pole.

Pero hindi ko papakitang kinakabahan ako.

"No need, mabilis lang naman to diba?"

"If you say so. *smirk*"

"What now?"

"Are you happy?"

Huh? Anong sinasabi nito?

"Huh?"

"Are you happy seeing Lianne hurting?"

"I don't know what you're talking. This is nonsense."

"JUST ANSWER MY FVCKING QUESTION GIANNA GRANDE! ARE YOU HAPPY SEEING MY BESTFRIEND IN PAIN?"

Wth! Nakakatakot sya magalit. Ganito nya ba kamahal si Lianne?

"No."

"Then why are you hurting her even if the only thing that she did is to love you?"

"Im not hurting her. I already talk to her. I said she should give me up."

"I also told it to her but she didn't listen. Know why?"

"Why?"

"You're so stupid then. She won't give you up because she loves you."

"But I don't love her anymore."

"What?!"

"I already said it."

"Know what? I told her before to let you go because you're already happy with grey."

"And?"

"Krys told her that she should think twice because, if she still chase you, she would cry a million tears but if she tried to move on she'll find happiness but she told us, Gianna is my happiness. We told her to let you go but wanna know what she said?"

"What?"

"She said, let her go? Can you let go of your happiness? She can't let go of you gianna. She said she'll fight for you, she'll chase you, but if her heart can't handle the pain, she'll stop."

Aww. Do i feel guilty?

*PAK*

"Ouch. What was that for?"

She slapped me. Wtf!

"That's for hurting my bestfriend. See you when I see you Grande."

There she left me.