Auditorium Announcement pt.1

Izuku

Today was a sad day, Simon, Gabriel, Michael, Alissa, Ethan, and Catrina had to go back home to America, but I HAVE TO STAY! Nezu told me that my friends being here would cause more problems and he didn't want that. What I'm confused about though is why not kick Uraraka and her minions out of here?! Everything is going to shambles!

I had to deal with almost getting jumped during training and now I find out my friends have to go home without me and to be honest I don't think that's the real reason they're being sent back home.

As I'm walking into class, I don't see anyone. Not even backpacks or textbooks left on the desks. I surprisingly don't see Aizawa sleeping on the floor either. I walked out of the classroom, confused and irritated until I get jump scared by the intercoms literally screaming my name. "IZUKU MIDORIYA REPORT TO THE AUDITORIUM IMMEDIATELY!!". Okay, what the fuck is going on?! 

I make my way towards the large auditorium doors: 

There are TONS of students here so yes this is necessary

There are TONS of students here so yes this is necessary. I walk through the door and see the whole school in the auditorium, for what? Even I don't know. I walk around looking for a seat after receizing glares and disgusted looks from almost half the school. I don't know why they don't like me even tho I've done nothing to them. I finally find my seat which is where Alaric is sitting and I thank the gods because I don't want to sit by anyone else but I'm also sitting next to this girl that keep flirting with Alaric and giving me the stink eye. (A/N: Alaric is on his left and the girl is on his right, so he's sitting between them.) Everyone in the Auditorium is extremely loud so I almost didn't hear the girl on my left saying that I look like a whore. I mean..I don't think I look like a whore unless she's reflecting but eh. 

"Excuse me, did you say something?" I turn my head towards her and smiles innocently. "Are u deaf? I said that you look like a whore! Even Alaric thinks so, isn't that right Alaric?" The girl, who's name is Amara, smirked and tilted her head at Alaric.

I raise my eyebrow and look at myself, "How do I look like a whore?" I tilt my head in the same directon that she tilted her so she could stop staring at Alaric. She scoffed, "What your wearing, your body, and basically everything else about you screams whore." I turn around to look at Alaric, "Alaric does my outfit scream whore?" I asked him. 

The outfit: 

"Your ass is fat

"Your ass is fat."

"What?"

"The outfit looks nice!"

I turn back to Amara, "See, Alaric doesn't think I look like a whore." Amara scoffed again, "Well the rest of us do! So go change your clothes or something." It was my turn to scoff, "No thanks, I think I look perfectly fine. Don't be mad at me because your built like an SUV"

===========

I promise yall, I will write part 2 as soon as I wake up lmao. It's 6 AM and I haven't gotten any sleep. I'm also going to try to keep the updates coming for u guys since I've been slacking a little bit. I will be starting to do chapters that you guys will be interested in so tell me some stuff that you guys want to see in future chapters!