☆♬○♩●♪✧♩Chapter 8♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

Back in chapter 7...

"Haah...ah..that was good, y/n"

"Y-yeah..but."

"You don't need to be so worry, I swear I'll never leave you and my child.."

"You promise?"

"Yes, I promise."

.............................................................................

Impossible...

After doing that we fell asleep together even though, we're still half naked.

It was morning time, Heizou woke up first, I was still there lying in the bed and still breathing for air.

Heizou's POV:

"What the... Why am I and y/n are half naked...?"

I checked on her and she were spilled some of my semen...

"Was I drunk? Oh archons, she's spilling some of my...seed."

I sighed, cleaned myself and putting back my pants on. I cleaned y/n and cover her with blanket. Luckily, the blanket didn't get spoiled with my semen.

I went out of the room to pretend nothing was there, and there's a strange woman.

"Yo, kiddo! What are you hiding there? Did something happened?"

"Oh.. Uhm..captain! Didn't see you were there..."

Great, it's y/n's friend. Beidou.

"Eh? You didn't see me here standing here in front of you?! Ugh...but you sure about that you're not hiding anything?"

"Y-yeah... It's just me and y/n sleeping after all...ahaha.."

"You know, kiddo. You should never hiding something to the captain, I know you did something to y/n."

"What are you even talking about? I would never do such a thing to y/n..."

"If so, why's there so much weird noise in this room last night? I can even remember anything when I was drunk... Wait, DID YOU MAKE OUT WITH Y/N!?"

"Fine.. You caught me, yeah we did but I was the one.."

"DAMN...uh.. Ahem! Did you get her..you know...pregnant?"

"I think so...but-"

"LET'S GO! ME AND NINGGUANG WILL BE THE BEST AUNTIES IN TEVYAT! WOO!!"

Her members were so happy and cheering for her.

Oh archons, this is so embarrassing...but did I really get her pregnant..?

No, this is impossible...

End of heizou's POV.

To be continue...

A/N

I would like to thank my bestie here for giving me ideas, now I've finally motivated again to do more chapters.

I made a discord server last month, but I'm afraid my server is pretty weird... There's also a yk... P0rn art. 😭

But dw I put some warnings there so yeah, but please add me in discord and I'll send you the link.

I've already put my discord user in my profile and this book.

So goodbye, I hope you get toe-curling after reading this 🤪

AND LOOK AT THIS

HE'S SO CUTE, I WOULD LOVE TO BE HIS CHILDHOOD FRIEND 😭😭

Found this on tiktok btw 😭

Words count: 461 words