Chapter 1

Big sister is the best tour guide!

She shows you the kitchen, bathroom and your sister's bedroom.

"Here we are~ — our bedroom! Isn't it pretty? I decorated it with my idea creations!"

The bedroom was so pretty, not even mess was in there. You liked the aesthetic that your sister made.

"O-oh.."

"Hm? You don't like it? Or it's not your aesthetic? I'm sorry if it's a bit messy to you, hehe..."

You snapped out, you were out of words that made your older sister disappointed.

You don't know how to comfort anyone. when you try to comfort someone, you suttered a bit.

"U-uh... It's not like that! I didn't mean to offended y-you, I was out of words because I can't tell how pretty you decorate it-!"

You lowered head, with embarrassment again.

Your sister shook her head, your words were comforting to her.

It also made her a bit flustered.

"A-ah... Really? My friend usually said it's never gonna make my 'little sister' loves it, but I didn't know you'll love it. Thanks to you for loving it, it really took me months before you become my sister.."

You smiled softly, you try to give her a compliment as well.

"You're the best sister I've ever seen, even as a tour guide. Hehe~!"

"Aw, thanks sis"

She patted you on the head, it makes you felt like you're loved by someone.

"Anyways, what's your hobby? And your dream job too."

"Hmm... How about you tell yours first, big sis?"

To be continue.