She shakes her head no, causing Lucas to lean back while muttering "Oh my god" under his breath.

Dustin looks down at the book and stares at he picture.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

IT'S TIME FOR Will's funeral, and although the party knows that it's not Will's body, they still need to seem like they're in mourning.

"Fear not, for I am with you." The pastor speaks, "Be not dismayed, for I am your God."

Everybody is standing or sitting around the casket of Will Byers.

"I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

The party stands together, all holding hands. Dustin smiles, and bumps everybody else to point to Jennifer Hayes, who's crying.

"Wait til' we tell Will that Jennifer Hayes was crying at his funeral."

Mrs. Wheeler shushes him, making him stop smiling.

They all throw flowers in the pit after his casket is lowered, people staying after to say sorry to the Byers' family before going into the funeral home.

Melanie turns around and sees Mike's sister, Nancy, and Will's brother, Jonathan, sitting by a fence looking at something. Curious, she walks over.

"What you lookin' at?"

Nancy and Jonathan look up immediately, trying to cover it up.

"You're dating my brother so at this point, nothing you say will surprise me." Melanie says, looking deadpan at them.

They look at each other, before Jonathan starts explaining.

"My mom, claimed a creature came out of the wall. Of course, I didn't believe her, that was until Nancy came to me asking about a creature with no face that she saw in the woods, which is how my mom described it. A picture I took saw the creature and now we're marking the places we've seen it."

"No face..." Melanie mutters under her breath, "Do you have the picture?" Jonathan nods and shows it to her, and with the slight knowledge she picked up, she helped them.

"The Demogorgon," Melanie starts explaining, "The night Will went missing, they were having a D&D campaign. The Demogorgon went to attack them, and Will tried to fireball it, but missed his roll and was instead eaten."

Nancy's head turns immediately to Melanie, "So...Barb and Will were-"

"I don't know about Barb," Melanie cuts her off, "but Will is still alive."

Jonathan cuts into the conversation, to share what him and Nancy know, "We know he was at my house, your backyard, and where they found Will's bike."

"It's all so close." Melanie points out.