Sid my saviour ❤️

Comenzar desde el principio

Boy: hii baby.......

Sana: hiii.....kaisa hai?

Boy: thik nahi hu.......

Sana being worried: kya hua??

Boy: Teri yaad aa rahi hai kb hoga finale aur kab milunga Mai tujhse........

Sana: aww tu meko miss kar raha hai......chl jutthe.......

Boy: chl milte hai finale ke din.......

Sana: haa.....byee......

Boy: byeeee..........

Sid: ho gya tera hii baby byee baby.......

Sid got frustrated........ listening this all..........

Sana: chidd kyu Raha hai.......tu bhi toh baby bolta hai na.....

Sid: ab tu mujhe usse compare kregi..........thik hai nhi bolta mai tujhe ab...........

Sid got up and started walking...........and stopped at the door when he heard her......

Sana: abhi wada kiya tha saath rahega hamesha.......aur ab Jaa Raha hai............

Sid turned back and saw the scene which he never wanted to see.......she's crying because of him he is the reason that she's crying............he came and hugged her........

Sid while hugging: sorry baby.......I'm really sorry please don't cry.......ro mat you know i hate tears in your eyes please maaf karde baby I'm sorry..............

Sana: kamine tu hi rulata hai fhir bolta hai....u know na I hate tears in your eyes( mimicking him)

Sid: I'm sorry baby

Sana: it's ok chl maaf kiya.........bith again hugged each other.....,......after sometime both went home from the academy.......after completing her daily night chores.........she entered her room to find it empty......

Sana's pov

Yeh kaha gya.....zaroor Mahira ke ghar hi gya hoga jaise hamesha jata hai......Mai aise nahi reh sakti mujhe kuch karna padega......her trance was broken by the knock on the door.....she opened the door and found Paras who was not able to stand properly.........

Sana: tune sharab pi hai?are you drunk??

Paras: haa pi hai toh tu bhi piyegi,??

Sana:.Chee durr hatt mujhse..........

Paras was coming closer to her............

Sana: durr hatt mujhse mere pass mat aa warna mai sbko jaga dungi...............

Paras hold her mouth pressing it: sbko btayegi tu?Teri itni himmat??

Paras left her and was coming more closer to her she was moving backwards.......at last she touched the wall and Paras came near her..............

Paras: you know what I don't love you.....but I love your
Body........he said huskily near her ear smelling her fragrance which she felt disgusted ..........