Chapter 15: Lady Yuji."

Start from the beginning

You're that Lady who's pouch got stolen?!" I said with a wide smile... Lady Yuji nod her head.

Forget about your cross dressing experience!" Idiot Min suddenly said as I glared at him.

The jade pendant inside the pouch is a something my Father left for me!" Lady Yuji said taking out the Pendant and it was a Dragon Jade Pendant.

It is the most important thing to me!" Lady Yuji added smiling at me... I smiled back at her.

I'm happy that I can help you!" I calmly said smiling widely and warmly at her but then I notice something on the Dragon Jade Pendant...

There's something wrong with the Pendant, it might be possessed by an evil spirit!" I thought looking carefully and focusly to the pendant then I was cutted from my thoughts when Lady Yuji start coughing.

My Lady!" Lady Yuji's maid said worriedly caressing it's Lady's back.

Have you brought your pills with you?" Idiot Min asked her and was worried as well as me.

I have already had my Lady take some of it!" Lady Yuji's maid was the one who answered idiot Min's question.

But the pills have already-!" The maid added... I bit my lower lip.

Seems like this evil spirit has seven damage of her body!" I thought talking about Lady Yuji.

Sunbee don't spout nonsense, I'm already much better!" Lady Yuji said to her... I walked near them.

You aren't at all...if you don't mind me checking your pulse!" I said in a calm tone... Lady Yuji looked up at me.

What are you trying to do?" I heard idiot King Min asked in a angry tone... I looked up angirly at him.

What can I do by just checking her pulse?" I angirly asked him back...he hold my shoulder.

I have never heard of ideas from rich families learning about medical skills!" Idiot Min said... I slap away his hand.

You have never heard, but that doesn't mean that I don't know about it!" I seriously said to him.

I have a way to treat Lady Yuji's ongoing illness!" I added... Lady Min got between us.

Please don't fight!" Lady Yuji calmly said continue to coughs.

Lady Yuji, could you allow me to take a look of your Jade Pendant?" I calmly and kindly asked her...she nod her head and hand me her Jade Pendant so I get it and take a look carefully on it.

Damnit, if I remove this evil spirit directly, Lady Yuji's Jade Pendant might be destroyed!" I thought

I can only suppress it for now!" I added and looked up at Lady Yuji while smiling.