𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.

Start from the beginning

"Uh, I-I took it off a few days before I had Luna, I was scared it'd get stuck to my finger from the weight gain. But it-it's at home, in a special place. I should really put it back on," Ale shrugged, looking up at Linda and just hoping that she'd believe him.

"Hm, well I better get going, I have a class at nine-thirty and there is still play-doh and legos all over my carpet. I'll see you later, okay hun'?" Linda asked, Alejandro giving her a nod before she was out of the door and gone.

‼️

"Mr. Rose!" All of Alejandro's students yelled as they ran into their classroom.

"Hi! My beautiful babies, oh my gosh. I missed you all so much!" Alejandro yelled excitedly, bending down to give them all a big hug. "You're back!" Henry shouted, holding on tightly to Alejandro's shoulders.

"Yes, I am babe, I told you all I'd be back soon," Alejandro replied to them all with a smile.

Alejandro missed his kids so, so much. He was more than happy to finally be here with them, especially if it meant keeping him busy for a bit.

"Mr. Rose, where's your baby belly?" A quiet girl asked, her name was Penelope but around school she went by Penny, and she was cute as a button in Alejandro's opinion.

"Yeah, what happened to the bump?"

Alejandro smiled as he stared down at his now flat stomach-well...flat-ish. But he understood the kids' confusion.

"Uh, well...my belly turned into a baby girl," Ale watched the kids turned their heads like little lost puppies. "How did that happen?"

"Well, my belly had a baby inside there, so a few days after I left, I...uhm...I...I was at home and I had the baby, and she came out and she is beautiful, can you believe that?...she's at home with her other daddy right now." Alejandro told them all, watching their eyes go wide with excitement.

"I wanna see the baby! What does she look like?!" Penny asked, along with all the other kids.

"Alright, alright, I'll show you all a photo if you get unpacked and sit down at your tables, okay?" All the kids nodded before they ran off to their cubbies, Alejandro smiling as he watched them all scrounge through their backpacks and take out their lunchboxes and coloring books before scurrying over to their tables.

Alejandro wasn't sure which photo to show the kids since most of them had Mattia in them. Until he checked his messages.

messages
mattia polibio

today 9:33 a.m

mattia - Morning!

I thought I'd give you a little update on Lu

She woke up three hours ago, cried for a bottle, pooped, wanted to hug, then fell back asleep while I was folding laundry