Ran, Rindou, and Kakucho were chasing him.

'Damn it! I have to get them away from me' he thought in panic.

He manages to get to the hallways.

The hallway had multiple ways.

He decided to take the middle hallway out of the three.

He slid through the small gaps in the room.

He entered an abandoned library.

He didn't bother blocking the door as it wasn't necessary

He decided to run around to find another exit or get his chasers lost.

.

.

Ran, Rindou, and Kakucho split up when they entered the huge library.

'What kind of library is this?!' they all thought.

Naoto manages to get them lost in the huge library with himself getting lost as well.

Most of the surrounding floors that have doors usually have a study room but no exit.

The four men were playing cat and mouse games.

"HOLD ON WHY ARE YOU CHASING ME?!" Luke yelled at Kokonoi

"YOU LITERALLY HAVE CONNECTIONS WITH OUR DAUGHTER AND YOU MIGHT have manipulated HER INTO BELIEVING THAT WE WERE BAD PEOPLE" Kokonoi yelled back.

"BRUH YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME, I JUST TOOK CARE OF HER BECAUSE IT WAS PART OF MY MISSION AND I REMEMBERED MY DEAD WIFE FROM HER" Luke also yelled back.

"Oh really?" Kokonoi stopped running.

Luke also stop running when he noticed that Kokonoi had stopped running.

"For me, I had a crush on my friend's dead sister and I do admit I use my ex-fiancee as a rebound" Kokonoi admitted.

"Well damn, how did she take that?" Luke asked.

"Well she was mad then left Japan but when she came back we only learned that she was married and now she had (Y/N)" Kokonoi shrugged.

"Well damn, my wife died to her missions as an attorney" Luke also shrugged.

"Holy shit how did she die though?" Kokonoi asked.

"Well, she got hit on the head" Luke answered.

Kokonoi suddenly got reminded of something.

'I feel like that this reminded me of something but I can't pinpoint what it is', Kokonoi looked up.

A reddish moth flew past the two gentlemen.

The two didn't notice that the moth hid on one of the columns in the hallway.

'I will come back and make sure that they aren't hurt by those idiots but if they are gone, that means she might wake up to her reality'

A/N: Helow~~ Sorry for the late and lazy update lol

I'm kinda struggling atm due to my personal life and schools start at like Aug 15 and my shit are still missing so yeah lol