Chapter 2

_________________
Chapter 2
Run, you are all in
Great Danger

I opened the book...

????????'s POV:
I was waiting, I had escaped.
I told Ranboo to meet me in this forest that no one has explored yet at 2:00 pm.

It was already 2 all that was left is wait for Ranboo.
After a few minutes he came.

"Why did you need to meet me here _______" He asked me.

"I have a favor for you to complete Ranboo" I replyed.
"Whats that?" He asked.

"Run" I warned him.
"What?" "Run" "but why do y-" "RUN" I yelled, I turned around.

Ranboos POV:
I did as ______ told me and I ran. I didn't know why I should  run but I did.

As I kept running I kept hearing children singing something.
But there aren't any children in the forest.... atleast of what I know of.

The song was very unsettling.
I felt even more uneasy since the song kept repeating itself over and over.

The song was already creepy as if but being in this forest just made it worse since even if its day time it looks as if its night time in this forest.

I eventually ran out of breath so I stopped running....

I felt something behind me, I turned around and...

????????'s POV:
I was waiting for Tubbo now, he was supposed to come at 2:40.
It was already 2:40 and a few minutes later he finally came.

"Why did you ask me to come here? And why do you have ----- on your sweater...?" He asked.

"May you do me a favor please" I said. Tubbo nodded.
"Whatever you do dont stop running. Just keep running" I said.

"May I know why?" He asked.
"Run. NOW" I yelled. Tubbo got startled but nodded right after and started running.

Children could be heard singing the same song when Tubbo started running.

All that was left was to follow him.

Tubbos POV:
I kept running, the more I kept running the more I saw more and more what I assume is blood.

I was getting tired but I kept running until I saw Ranboo covered in blood on the ground.

I stopped running and went to go check on him.
'who did this to you?' I thought to myself realizing that Ranboos heart was ripped out.

Same with his green eye it was gone, it was also ripped out. I got the feeling someone was behind me.

I also realized that the children that I heard singing stopped.
I was quite nervous but a bit more at ease since the song was very unsettling to me.

"Don't you know how to follow instructions Tubbo?" I heard _____ say it sounded more closer as if he were behind me.

A sinister laugh was all I heard before....

????????'s POV:
I warned both of them. Perhaps my instructions weren't clear enough for them. The children's song that they were singing specifically warned them to run but they didn't.

"How sad... You were both very close to exit the forest too" I said as a grin grew on my face.

I heard a branch break, I looked behind me Sam was there.
"W-what did you do to them!?" He asked.

"I only asked them to complete a favor, the same exact favor yet they both failed. They were both so close too....what a shame dont you think?" I asked as my grin grew wider.